Thread: Deleting unnecessary gifts?

Rhino Keeper

Deleting unnecessary gifts?

Please you have to make something with all the useless articles we have in our gift section. Maybe we can have a market place where we can buy what we need and sell what we don't, like in other games. But do something because it's growing endlessly!

Deleting unnecessary gifts?

How can I delete gifts I do not need? I think this takes lots of memory! thanks

As of right now I dont think we have the option unfortunately, which we really do need. What I have been doing lately is when accepting gifts from neighbors if it's a part I look to see what it is and if it's a part I know I wont be using again I dont accept the gift so it doesnt go into storage.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Grand Emperor
    You can serve the food gifts to use them up. As for part gifts, we cant delete them but you can purchase the appliances/decorations to build and use them up. Or try declining those you dont need as Jojocl141587 has suggested.

The parts dont take up much memory but it's actually the cached graphics of our bakeries or other bakeries that take up more space. You can clear cache to make space. Hope this helps.

Delete gifts from my gifts

Would love to be able to delete gifted that are no longer useful.

Farm Supplier
    I would prefer an option to be able to EXCHANGE parts for CAPPUCCINO. 1 part = 50 plates of cappuccino. I have 4798 parts in storage that, with this fair exchange rate, are worth 2,399,000 coins!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkFaintree View Post
    I would prefer an option to be able to EXCHANGE parts for CAPPUCCINO. 1 part = 50 plates of cappuccino. I have 4798 parts in storage that, with this fair exchange rate, are worth 2,399,000 coins!!
    That would be amazing! That probably my favourite suggestion on the forum.

Gifting exchange

Quote Originally Posted by TinkFaintree View Post
    It would be very beneficial!