Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gift section

New Resident
    I would like to gift back exactly what the person gifted me. I've stopped playing so often because it's so time consuming to find those items. Please have an option to gift back that item. So much scrolling clicking etc. that only makes the game less fun.

I don't have high hopes that these posts get read but I have to try. Players spend many hours frustrated. Seems like not much time is spent on making tweaks that players suggest.

I constantly have neighbors who prefer parts over food which makes no sense since the new goals don't use them. It would be nice if we could get one new part and 2 old parts just to clear up our inventory. Food is the logical and practical gift, but that's my opinion

Basically, the only time we need to send gifts now is when there is a new goal/appliance with the all new parts or you have neighbors who only want food gifts. . The old part gifts we have in stock are extinct as the new game format doesn't use them. I have stopped sending part gifts until the new goals, and only reply to requests.

@Deejay60
    Not a bad ideal

New Resident
    I'm pretty sure no one ever knows if you decline gifts. I haven't played any of the recent challenges. But I prefer friendly game play. So rather than get frustrated at neighbors for sending me stuff I won't use, I use their gifts as a guide to what they prefer and delete the gift on my end. Nobody has ever complained.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12