Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gift section

Rhino Keeper

Gift section

Please you have to make something with all the useless articles we have in our gift section. Maybe we can have a market place where we can buy what we need and sell what we don't, like in other games. But do something because it's growing endlessly!

Rhino Keeper
    I've never understood why, with every new appliance, they issue another new part(s). There are so many already, why not make the buildables use existing parts? It maddening!

New Resident
    Agreed! They even have little gift tags on them that do nothing!

At the very least separate your owned gifts into parts vs food... You can't select a part to do something with it anyway. It's a pain to scroll all the way to the end just to serve food gifts.

I agree! Very aggravating. And I don't want to offend people by declining the gifts they send when they send parts!

New Resident

Restaurant Story gift inventory

Can we PLEASE get a way to delete items in our inventory and/or a toggle button to scroll through it without having to swipe my phone??? I love this game, but it would be SO much better with these changes.

It would make life a lot easier! Hoping most for this feature.

Am having this issue, my gift box always full, need a delete or sell button

Gift box

My gift box is full, after playing for so many years you would think we can delete or sell items that we don't want , this doesn't make any sense to me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sallyrobinson View Post
    Am having this issue, my gift box always full, need a delete or sell button
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, but if you are referring to your neighbors getting a message saying that your gifts are maxed for the day, that has nothing to do with how many old gifts are in your inventory. You can only get 20 gifts per day, no matter what. If you have 20 pending gifts, more neighbors won't be able to send you any, but if you delete some of those, you'll be able to get more until you've accepted 20.

Farm Supplier
    I wouldn't want an option to delete inventory items as that would be a complete waste! I would, however, like the option to trade a part for stew in RS and cappuccino in BS so that I could clear pages and pages of old stock parts from my inventory and make some profit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast