Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Black Bear'd Battle Tournament Nov 18 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    Hatching time for the Black Bear'd is 17 hours �� won the last round using Loyal Badger Magic. Good Luck everyone still fighting !
    Thanks so much for the info! Congratulations.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by crackadragon View Post
    Usually, when I've tried all the elements recommended by other players, I just move on to the rest (other elements, that is) and eventually one of them does the trick. For me it's really about the elements, not the rarity - as you can see, I only use common animals and it works just fine for me
    Hi! If you don't mind answering, what level are you? Thank you, and good luck with the wheel and Plucky Pirates event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    tbc doit vouloir dire "to be confirmed"
    violet/magic doit etre le feu magic violet des animaux "harry potter"
    pas evident de s'y retrouver LOL faut pas decrocher du forum pcq apres t'es larguee MDR
    Saluuuut Clark Wayne, merciiii for the explanation !!!

ooooh TBC = to be confirmed !... thank you !
    I thought it was something like The Black Curse or something like that lollllll
    a magic attack that I dont have.....

Ils me soulent avec leurs appellations de nimportenawak, ces joueurs qui exposent leurs resulats en premi?re page....

Why don't the players name the attacks by the simple name given by S8, specially when they post on first page ?
    it is really confusing...... but thank you anyway for posting your results
    it is great help thou ♥

magic is more comprehensive than violet
    egypt is transformed into eye !?

how do you want me to understand....?....

Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Hi! If you don't mind answering, what level are you? Thank you, and good luck with the wheel and Plucky Pirates event.
    I'm on level 92 at the moment and I've used common animals for battles from the very beginning. Thanks and good luck to you too!

Fashion Designer
    Thankfully I was able to get the bear with 2 hours to spare, I was a little scared at first but then felt very relieved after getting the little guy
    Super happy
    I had managed to play while on my trip out so that was awesome, otherwise I would not have been able to get the guy :/

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    An other tournament that I lost, don't like the 3 day ones. Not long enough. Iv missed a few now

Fashion Designer
    Cardinalpsy
    Hilove69
    Eluzyion
    Crackadragon
    Drachenia
    Karzaa
    LauraGSJK
    Jeremyseattle
    Goddard 700
    Haku8cafe
    Epinederose

THANK YOU TO THOSE LISTED ABOVE FOR POSTING RESULTS TO HELP THE COMMUNITY.
    There are enough results posted for everyone to get help from without the need to criticize how people that are helping share their progress! Especially from people NOT posting any results. Anything shared is appreciated, especially those of us on android that do not get shown if a hit is strong, weak, critical etc. We need this info so let's respect the people that take the time to post and help out. Thank You

Fashion Designer
    I got this one with ease, probably because I don't have any strong feelings about the prize. I only lose the ones I really want. 😡

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately, I was unable to finish due to my internet being down and then my phone wiped itself. Which is sad because I was on a roll too. Looks like another one I hope to win as a spin or event prize.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Cardinalpsy
    Hilove69
    Eluzyion
    Crackadragon
    Drachenia
    Karzaa
    LauraGSJK
    Jeremyseattle
    Goddard 700
    Haku8cafe
    Epinederose

THANK YOU TO THOSE LISTED ABOVE FOR POSTING RESULTS TO HELP THE COMMUNITY.
    There are enough results posted for everyone to get help from without the need to criticize how people that are helping share their progress! Especially from people NOT posting any results. Anything shared is appreciated, especially those of us on android that do not get shown if a hit is strong, weak, critical etc. We need this info so let's respect the people that take the time to post and help out. Thank You
    Here here. Thank you to everyone who posts results! I find the info really helpful when battling.

I missed out on this guy by two rounds sadly.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345