Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black Bear'd Battle Tournament Nov 18 2016

The Honorable Panda

Black Bear'd Battle Tournament Nov 18 2016

Ahoy matey, don?t be fooled by this creature?s cuddly look! He travels the high seas in search for honey, and pillages and plunders wherever he goes. With his trusty parrot by his side, Black Bear?d will succeed in stealing all the honey. Prepare to battle with Black Bear?d or walk the plank in Fantasy Forest Story!

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalpsy View Post
    Attachment 34555

These are my tournament results. All animals used are level 15 unless indicated otherwise. Best of luck everyone.

1. Steamtrunk level 1 - won with Bansheep; used electric x2(critical)
    2. Koala Cadabra level 1 - won with Bulldog; used fire x3
    3. Holly Collie level 2 - won with Aries; used star x2
    4. Money Badger level 4 - won with Ampeater; used electric x2
    5. Garnet Griffin level 7 - won with Goldscale; used gem (critical). Lost with Pearl Peryton
    6. Comet Cougar level 9 - won with Cactus Kitsune; used nature (critical)
    7. Terrorier level 10 - won with Big Bad Wolf; used water(critical)
    8. Teddy Bear level 12 - won with Beever; used water x2(critical)
    9. Onyx Direwolf level 12 - won with Garnet Griffin; used fire x2
    10. Hareon level 15 - won with Bastet; used earth x2(strong) and eye(critical). Lost with Blizard
    11. Barn Owl level 16 - won with Big Bad Wolf; used water(strong) and earth(critical)
    12. Scorpio level 18 - won with Golden Flutter; used gem x3. Lost with Bead Steed, Citrine Peregrin
    13. Pearl Peyton level 18 - won with Goldszcale; used gem x2. Lost with Citrine Peregrin, Valkyrie
    14. Icegator level 19 - won with Barn Owl; used fire(critical)
    15. Autumn Equifox level 20 - won with Bee Mine; used fire x 3
    16. Cranbeary level 20 - won with Beast; used water x3
    17. Snow Monster level 20 - won with Bastet; used eye x2 (critical). Lost with Ampeater
    18. Black Bear'd level 20 - won with Aries; used star (critical)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-18-16 at 03:06 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Buddel and rum one more, is the cool. I'm looking forward to the tournament.

Fashion Designer
    The baby form is sooooooo cute!!! Definitely want this one I just hope we have enough time to finish it o.o Hate the 18 rounds and only 3 days This is one beautiful adorable looking bear that I really want!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    The baby looks cute, not to keen on the adult form. Well we will see if I get this one as never won the last one.

Rhino Keeper
    Does the epic form have a baby Paradise Parrot on his shoulder? 😁 Don't like the18 rounds too, last time wasn't able to finish in such short time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    Does the epic form have a baby Paradise Parrot on his shoulder? 😁 Don't like the18 rounds too, last time wasn't able to finish in such short time
    It is a Paradise Parrot! I thought I was crazy for a minute! Not too keen on the pirate theme and also have limited time to play this weekend. Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    The baby looks cute, not to keen on the adult form. Well we will see if I get this one as never won the last one.
    agreed : i like the baby form. but the paradise parrot on the shoulder is funny
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Agree with some above, very Ho hum about the world event and this tourney. I will play both, I owe it to the community and I'll play the tourney, but I'm not going to sweat getting these animals. In fact Im not even getting the shipwreck habitat. Most likely any I earn will stay in my storage. The Buck deer isn't bad, BUT personally I'm not high on the pirate theme and all the clothes. Being fair, there may be events I've liked and others have not. I also have to keep in mind, this is a game for kids too, & they may enjoy it. But good luck to everyone. I will add my doubloons for the community goal and I think I will use a lot of the new element animals this weekend in the tourney to gain future strengths and weaknesses.

Executive Chef
    How did I miss the paradise parrot? No idea lol. I love the habitat so I bought that, I quite like the dear, not a fan of monkeys tho and I have the station dalmation anyway which is similar to the last one. I will play tho as I play every event but the ones I don't like will stay in storage.

Farm Supplier
    paradise parrot! yeah. baby form is very cute!!! GOOD LUCK ALL !!!

IPAD PRO (main)
    1) Steamtrunk 1 (Water/Fire) -> (electric valentine shamrock* xmas rainbow* / earth water shamrock* service zodiac rainbow*)
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) earth earth earth loss
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) rainbow RAINBOW win
    2) Koala Cadabra 1 (Electric/Dark) -> (earth music autumn skull / fire treasure tree service magic)
    -----------------------------------> Rocking Horse(EARTH/FIRE) EARTH win
    3) Holly Collie 2 (Dark/Water) -> (fire gem spring halloween rainbow* / water service zodiac rainbow*)
    -----------------------------------> Crystal Unicorn(GEM) GEM win
    4) Money Badger 4 (Treasure) -> (nature egypt xmas skull)
    -----------------------------------> Toy Poodle(XMAS/NATURE) nature xmas nature loss
    -----------------------------------> Toy Poodle(XMAS/NATURE) xmas XMAS win
    5) Garnet Griffin 7 (Gem/Fire) -> (treasure tree egypt skull / water service zodiac rainbow)
    -----------------------------------> Sapphire Cthulhu(gem/WATER) gem(nuetral) WATER win
    6) Comet Cougar 9 (Dark/Earth) -> (treasure tree service magic* / nature icecream magic*)
    -----------------------------------> Prize Pony(TREASURE) treasure treasure TREASURE win
    7) Terrorier 10 (Dark/Fire) -> (fire treasure tree cosmic service* magic / earth water shamrock service*)
    -----------------------------------> Prize Pony(TREASURE) treasure treasure TREASURE win
    8) Teddy Bear 12 (Nature/Fire) -> (fire gem spring halloween rainbow* / water service zodiac rainbow*)
    -----------------------------------> Crystal Unicorn(GEM) gem gem gem loss
    -----------------------------------> Crystal Unicorn(GEM) gem gem gem loss
    -----------------------------------> Crystal Unicorn(GEM) GEM win
    9) Onyx Direwolf 12 (Gem/Dark) -> (dark treasure* tree* egypt skull / fire treasure* tree* cosmic service magic)
    -----------------------------------> Treent(TREE) TREE tree win
    10) Hareon 15 (Electric/Fire) -> (earth* music skull zodiac* rainbow* / earth* service zodiac* rainbow*)
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) RAINBOW win
    11) Barn Owl 16 (Autumn/Fire) -> (fire gem cosmic / earth service zodiac rainbow)
    -----------------------------------> Easter Bunny(water/EARTH) earth EARTH win
    12) Scorpio 18 (Zodiac/Water) -> (dark treasure / xmas rainbow)
    -----------------------------------> Prize Pony(TREASURE) TREASURE treasure win
    13) Pearl Peyton 18 (Gem/Water) -> (dark treasure skull / electric valentine xmas rainbow)
    -----------------------------------> Cereberus(ELECTRIC/DARK) electric electric electric loss
    -----------------------------------> Mardi Claw(ELECTRIC/DARK) electric electric electric loss
    -----------------------------------> Cereberus(ELECTRIC/DARK) dark dark DARK win
    14) Icegator 19 (Earth/Nature) -> (nature gem* icecream / gem* spring halloween)
    -----------------------------------> Scaredy Cat(HALLOWEEN/NATURE) halloween halloween halloween loss
    -----------------------------------> Crystal Unicorn(GEM) gem GEM win
    15) Autumn Equifox 20 (Autumn/Nature) -> (fire* gem* cosmic icecream / fire* gem* halloween rainbow)
    -----------------------------------> Ruby Razorback(GEM/FIRE) gem gem fire loss
    -----------------------------------> Ruby Razorback(GEM/FIRE) fire fire fire loss
    -----------------------------------> Ruby Razorback(GEM/FIRE) FIRE win
    16) Cranbeary 20 (Nature/Fire) -> (fire gem spring halloween rainbow* / water service zodiac rainbow*)
    -----------------------------------> Crystal Unicorn(GEM) gem GEM win
    17) Snow Monster 20 (Water/Fire) -> (electric valentine shamrock* xmas rainbow* / earth water shamrock* service zodiac rainbow*)
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) rainbow RAINBOW win
    18) Black Bear'd 20 (Earth/Fire) -> (gem magic / earth water service zodiac)
    -----------------------------------> Obsidian Cyclops(GEM/EARTH) gem gem gem loss
    -----------------------------------> Obsidian Cyclops(GEM/EARTH) gem gem GEM win

ANDROID (baby)
    1) Ancient Sloth 15 earth loss, Ancient Sloth 15 earth win (1st hit critical)
    2) Ancient Sloth 15 earth win (1st hit critical)
    3) Hydro Yak 15 water win (3rd hit critical)
    4) Ancient Sloth 15 nature win (1st hit critical)
    5) Hydro Yak 15 water win (1st hit critical)
    6) Ancient Sloth 15 nature 2loss, Ancient Sloth 15 nature win (1st hit critical)
    7) Ancient Sloth 15 earth win (3rd hit critical)
    8) Hydro Yak 15 water loss, Hydro Yak 15 water win (3rd hit critical)
    9) Airy Otter 12 fire win (1st hit critical)
    10) Ancient Sloth 15 earth win (3rd hit critical)
    11) Ancient Sloth 15 earth win (1st hit critical)
    12) Twilight Troll 10 dark 3loss, Skyger 15 dark win (1st hit critical)
    13) Lightning Leopard 15 electric loss, Skyger 15 dark loss, Skyger 15 dark win (2nd hit critical)
    14) Ancient Sloth 15 nature win (3rd hit critical)
    15) Pyro Pony 15 fire loss, Pyro Pony 15 fire win (3rd hit critical)
    16) Hydro Yak 15 water loss, Wise Eagle 12 water loss, Frostfang 15 water win (1st hit critical)
    17) Ancient Sloth 15 earth win
    18) Ancient Sloth 15 earth loss, Rock Rhino 15 earth loss, Hydro Yak 15 water loss, Frostfang 15 water loss, Wise Eagle 12 magic loss, Airy Otter 12 magic loss, Dumbledog 10 magic loss, Lightning Leopard 15 electric win (2nd hit critical)

(11 hours left, but I had to go to bed. used lots of gems to speed up)

(fire electric) < (zodiac) < (dark treasure) TESTED!
    (fire nature water electric cosmic valentine) < (rainbow) < (earth dark egypt shamrock) TESTED!
    (earth dark) < (magic) < (nature water) TESTED!

Black Bear'd (17hrs)(hrs)(earth fire)(super rare)
    Last edited by hilove69; 11-20-16 at 11:34 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast