Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Plucky Pirate World Event - 2016 Nov 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by goddard7006 View Post
    Breeding earns double. If you not trying for Unicornucopia, then try breeding either Earth/Fire or Electric/Fire.

Here's why: the most common animal for either one has a timer for 11 or 12 and they just go up from there. If you don't need it sell it.

Hrs
    11 - Fire Glider
    12 - Armordillo
    13 - Rampage
    14 - Fennec Shox
    14 - Volcamel
    15 - Magmacore
    16 - Daredevil
    17 - Cockatorch
    18 - Petite Panda
    19 - Rubble Rooster
    21 - Gold Lion
    A huge thank you goddard! This is one of the most helpful tips that I have seen! I usually breed the electric animals but adding in nature gives it a little more to work with. If you have 10 hours with an empty nest put a junk animal that you have a duplicate in from storage to earn more points.

Hey we neither Im only at 1300?! I dont really want the dog but I have NO idea what I made different o.o
    I plant crops for 8&5h as always and I breed as always shy I am SO far behind? For the next time....
    Check next post I know whats different now -.-
    Last edited by littelprincess0313; 11-22-16 at 05:39 PM.

I just checked how to get points cause Im so far behind and there stands: feeding animals o.o
    What?!? I can feed either on leaderboards or world events - not both! So I wont be able to get the last animal in future events then just from breeding and crops

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Hey we neither Im only at 1300?! I dont really want the dog but I have NO idea what I made different o.o
    I plant crops for 8&5h as always and I breed as always shy I am SO far behind? For the next time....
    Check next post I know whats different now -.-
    Me too, I am way behind, never not completed all individual goals on a world event. Glad I'm not really interested in these.

Going to worry more about breeding the Rockodile to get the new zodiac.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    hey there Alideh u should be in pretty good shape because we are still on day 8 with a little over 6 hours to go to day 7. By the end of day 7 u will need about 130 points. Good luck and don't sweet the small stuff.
    Thank you, but unfortunately I do think I am behind now... :/ Well at least I got the deer!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

A question off topic: My sapaya is always invisible in his habitat I have to move him, then he appears. Does anyone has an idea what to do? Is this sth the support could fix?

Maybe we will get double points when we are so far behind by now... like last time?

Rhino Keeper
    Why 2600 coins, it's way too much. Sometimes the grand prize is 2200....it would be so much better.

Rhino Keeper
    tks to goddard7006 for the daily break down so we need 260 a day to get all the prize.

S8 I do not mind if you want us to spend $$ but please do it in a way or should I say make it worth while to spend gems or $$$

260 a day.
    if we are getting PERFECT rolls

cropping 24hr food x 6 = 144
    hatching 24hr = 24
    evolving 24hr = 24
    breeding 24hr = 48 (2x breeding)
    mining = ???

A whole day of prefect rolls 144 + 24 + 24 + 48 = 240 (if you are that lucky to get perfect rolls) it still leaves us with 20 pts I assume the leftovers 20pts a day comes from mining ???

Although it is just my second world event but it is the event I never like (but I know many players love it because it is free I assume)

S8 dun get me wrong, if a "pay to win" player would even want to spend gems, there is a 200gems habitat "crow's nest" that house all 4 animals in (including black BearD) . I am actually going to spend gems to buy it but knowing I am not going to get the last 2600 animal so I just drop the idea since I like collecting a whole set.

Suggestion
    yes 2600 is not possible for "free to play player" but why not make "pay to win" a little happy doing this world event only would anger a few paying players.... make 2750 milestone instead

Community prize 1st prize tidal tiles??? come on this is not even in this events & many players already have so many in the storage. change 1st community prize to pirate tiles instead.

individual prize change to
    Pirate Wheel 250 (remain)
    Treasure Chest 600
    Buckaneer 1500 (this should let the "free to play" players happy since they can get a SR animal & all of the community prizes)
    Salty Dog 2700 (since 2600 is already impossible if we dun want to spend gems might as well raise it up)
    Crow's Nest Habitat 2750 or 2800

if you would to do this move at least I would gladly spend gems since I can have the habitat & the WHOLE set of animals in STORAGE. right now I am facing either I buy the habitat 200gems & spend 100+ gems for the animal & the habitat is going to put in all the animals which is not pirates & I am facing expansion problem

If I am to spend or buy gems at least make it worth while S8 .... anyway just a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    A whole day of prefect rolls 144 + 24 + 24 + 48 = 240 (if you are that lucky to get perfect rolls) it still leaves us with 20 pts I assume the leftovers 20pts a day comes from mining ???
    You haven't counted the pirate wheel which gives you 4 doubloons every 4 hours, so if you collect from it 4 times a day it gives you another 16 doubloons, and from mining you can get more than 4 doubloons a day. I also used the schedule written by goddard7006 (thanks!) and I think I'm doing quite well, actually, even though I haven't used a lot of gems, only one or two on separate occasions to speed up some hatching. But I have used the 20-hours food, always had something evolving (fortunately, I had some animals that take 24-25 hours to evolve), breeding and hatching. And I'm at 2340 already at the moment. So it's not at all impossible to get to 2600 without spending too much gems.

Fashion Designer
    I just got salty dog! Don't discount mining, 3 doubloons for every rune, I just mined 15x made 96 doubloons and that got the last bit I needed. Good luck to everyone still trying!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast