Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Plucky Pirate World Event - 2016 Nov 15

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't get the monkey on both my accounts. Both devices are IOS, an Apple iPad and Apple iPhone. Thanks for checking into it!

Fashion Designer
    Me neither.

Me neither o.o

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pnpps View Post
    I thought I was the only person with a problem not getting Powder Monkey. So basically, nobody got it, right?
    I originally thought that it was first time when community didn't just collect enough - but then there vere FEW reports that some still got monkey. Didn't get it myself- and seems that like about 90% of people here also didn't get one.

New Resident
    Just check my storage, didn't get the power monkey as well. I have 2 accounts, one iOS & the other android. Thanks for checking!

Quote Originally Posted by Avek1234 View Post
    My husband has android, didn't finish personal goal and got the monkey, i finished the goal and no monkey for me :P i have somehow also lost my beagle scout, has anyone had positive outcome contacting storm8 with these kinds of issues?
    I too finished the goal and no monkey plus I somehow lost my Dumbledog from one of the last tournaments and I've had a ticket opened with them going on the 3rd week with no response so I'd have to say so far, nope no positive outcome here lol. Sigh...

Still no powder monkey in my storage either. The buckineer and dalmation showed up fine in storage, but no monkey.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got my Powder Monkey!! Was looking in my storage for Sagittarius and there he was! Thanks Storm 8 for making this right!

Please everyone check your storage because I too got my monkey so thanks storm 8 for making it right. Thanks for everyone else who was involved with helping.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by a_beautiful_day View Post
    I too finished the goal and no monkey plus I somehow lost my Dumbledog from one of the last tournaments and I've had a ticket opened with them going on the 3rd week with no response so I'd have to say so far, nope no positive outcome here lol. Sigh...
    I think you better check what you wrote on yr ticket I remember that animal is from LB or storybook because the animals fought was Pro Scape & snake although I am not into HP theme

the monkey is in storage btw do check that out... tks rynetory2
    Last edited by haku8cafe; 11-29-16 at 07:06 PM.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast