Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Plucky Pirate World Event - 2016 Nov 15

Grand Emperor
    Update:

Thanks everyone for your help. I've reported in that some of you did not get your community prize. Given that it's holiday in US, please hold on for a bit. In the mean time, feel free to drop a post here if you're having this issue too. Sorry guys. Will post as soon as I've more news. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Just came here....late....but I was in the game and did get the Powder Monkey immediately in my storage at the time the goal was won.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

Thanks everyone for your help. I've reported in that some of you did not get your community prize. Given that it's holiday in US, please hold on for a bit. In the mean time, feel free to drop a post here if you're having this issue too. Sorry guys. Will post as soon as I've more news. Thanks.
    Thank you for looking into it for us Rynetory

I know your pain

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I've rebooted fresh start.. Still no powder monkey
    I tried that also and nothing I did not get it either.

I have rebooted and deleted and everything else and still no monkey

Fashion Designer
    Update:

Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Just want to confirm before I report this as an issue...

1. Did anyone get the last Community prize Powder Monkey?
    2. For those who were eligible for the Powder Monkey but didn't receive it, can you restart your game and check again?
    I restarted game and still no Powder Monkey.

No Powder Monkey, and got *****ed with timer I was waiting to harvest my last batch of the plants to get the dalmatian they need to give everyone at least an hour to try and get the dog, I'm so tired of these issues this is the first time of a year playing with such poor service.

I did not receive the powder monkey either.

Fashion Designer
    No monkey here.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast