Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spin To Win: Boarealis 7 Days

Fashion Designer
    5 runes today, Not bad.
    I really wanted the Hibernate animal Hoping I get it tomorrow I don't have any autumn animals and it's a shame because they are all beautiful! At times like this I wish I had found out about this game long before I started playing.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    Got a Jellyflash - yay! One more spin left - really hoping for the Boarealis, but if not, I will still be happy to have at least gotten one of the two animals on the wheel that I didn't have before.

Rhino Keeper
    Got the Boarealis! I never have luck on these so I'm pleased to have gotten it. One spin left, hoping for hibearnate but just happy to have won a new animal.

Good luck everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Got nothing but 5 runes (1?), coins (2?), treasure chest (1x), and the rest were jolly something tiles. No animal for me this time.

Fashion Designer
    I only got JellyFlash as an animal prize which I'm not complaining!! all the other ones were bad spins with the exeption of one that was 5 runes.
    THe final spin was another treasure chest -.- I was hoping for at least apples or more runes :/ Beggars can't be choosers...

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    I missed the boar, but got the jelly flash at least.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123