Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spin To Win: Boarealis 7 Days

Wow, this is such a cute and pretty animal. What a creative design! Sad I probably won't win em, would be happy just with Jellyfish tho
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    First spin tiles. I wish they would come up with a different decoration to torture us with! I have hundreds of tiles at this point and don't like any of them! Give us some trees or something!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    First spin tiles. I wish they would come up with a different decoration to torture us with! I have hundreds of tiles at this point and don't like any of them! Give us some trees or something!
    Oh man I agree. Trees would be an awesome consolation prize. Animals are great and runes too, coins, apples are usable. (Although I have over a billion coins, no lie, & ive no idea what I will ever spend them on.) But another decor would be appreciated. And trees make the land lovely. Good suggestion frog lover.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    Yes! I am so frustrated with getting the same tiles over and over. The tidal tiles in the current event have been featured before and I already have 42. Plus 76 sweet steps, 48 magma fields, 48 Harry Potter tiles, 52 fall flagstones, and 40 pi?ata tiles from the leaderboard. I do use the tiles for holiday/event decoration but that is more than I'll ever need. I would like more forest floor tiles because it is the best one I think and I only have 10. They have never updated the game's decorations section and it's about time! I hope they give us a chance to get more trees in the future, such as the eerie trees and lover's trees. I also want some new bushes like the bushes we have to clear every expansion. If they put some flowers on those they would be pretty.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    but now your a hero in his eyes lol
    Very true!

Executive Chef
    Hmmm,so I was about to post that I was really annoyed. I pressed to spin, game crashed and wen I logged back on it said I had used my spin! There were 2 animals I needed so I grudgingly spent 25 gems and got....jelly flash! So a knew animal for 25 gems, guess that's good but still...
    Last edited by Silverrain1; 11-17-16 at 11:49 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to have become very good at spinning tiles....sigh.

New Resident
    I have enough pirate and tidal tiles to tile my whole forest. After spending gems to win 5 treasure chests I'm actually considering doing it.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't keep track of what times I got what but I got 2-3 coin spins, 1 treasure chest spin and then the Jellyflash! I already have one which I didn't want to evolve because it's already super cute in baby form but it does give you a nice amount of coins per hour so I don't mind a second one that way I can evolve while still keeping the other one in baby form

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    I was lucky to get boarealis and Hibearnate. I didn't even know Hibearnate was an autumn SR til after I won it so a very welcome surprise!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast