Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday

Fashion Designer

Black Friday

Black Friday is just around the corner. I recommend taking advantage of gem sales as soon as you get one.

S8 always offers deals on expired animals and premium habitats....but gem sales aren't always offered.

Which retired or discounted items are you hoping will be offered? (Not to be confused with the Winter Holiday Suggestion thread)

I am hoping for the Christmas Element Santa Claws to return. I have the Reindeer and the Poodle.
    I also want to see the Christmas Element habitat offered.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 11-05-16 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Might as well wish big

Banned
    I want that to. Alsobyou should make a frosen leaf element. That would be cool to.

Fashion Designer
    It is possible that the treasure animals could go on sale, or really any of those that we just missed that were re offered and disappeared such as Day of the Dead....

Banned
    Maybe a Dusky or some more dark type animals.

Executive Chef
    I just hope that the Ines that come back are ones that most ppl dnt have! I want knew animals as I have all (except a few gem ones) from the shop

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I just hope that the Ines that come back are ones that most ppl dnt have! I want knew animals as I have all (except a few gem ones) from the shop
    It's hard to guess. Black Friday sales on this game have generally involved bringing back previous items. Sometimes they are just offered on sale. Sometimes they are offered on a really spectacular sale. I don't know if I've ever seen new items advertised as Black Friday deals here. There have been new items in the game offered at the same time....such as in a different pop up....

The game has been going on long enough that players from the beginning have had three or more opportunities to get the oldest animals and habitats. Many have them, but newer players want to be able to get them and I hope they have the opportunity.

I am missing the last animal of every trio offered other than Valentine and Day of the Dead so I'd like those to return for sale on Black Friday.

I'd be interested in a half off sale on some gem hybrids.

Executive Chef
    Ah, I probably shouldn't have posted asking for new animals in this thread.
    I'm hoping that the animals that come back on fri are ones that I need and that other people need to. I'm missing a few trio animals and then there are other animals that I did not get when they came out. I started playing early but not from the beginning so not sure exactly how many I have missed.
    Sorry if I caused any confusion 😞

Executive Chef
    Oh silly, silly me. I thought today was Black Friday. I was getting very excited for tonight. Oh well, not yet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Oh silly, silly me. I thought today was Black Friday. I was getting very excited for tonight. Oh well, not yet.

Haha, Black Friday is on November 25 for anyone not obsessed with the US Thanksgiving holiday. Cyber Monday is November 28.

We have usually started contemplating the sales this early due to the need to save up gems and take advantage of gem sales as early as Halloween - some players get back to back gem sales but some in some years only get one sale at Halloween and not another till January.

Still, it's ok to be excited! It's update day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    Haha, Black Friday is on November 25 for anyone not obsessed with the US Thanksgiving holiday. Cyber Monday is November 28.

We have usually started contemplating the sales this early due to the need to save up gems and take advantage of gem sales as early as Halloween - some players get back to back gem sales but some in some years only get one sale at Halloween and not another till January.

Still, it's ok to be excited! It's update day.
    Thank you, I'm in a lucky place that I get gem sales pretty often, I have stocked up and have a lot so I can go nuts if I like what's offered! I dnt like to buy animals so I'm hoping for habitats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast