Thread: Hey, say something.

New Resident

Angry Hey, say something.

Hi, I unpurposed to purchase the 500 gems for 55,000apples. I really don't need apples wasting gems.
    I already sent a messages to support form at 15nov and 18nov.
    Why don't answer? What happen?

New Resident
    That's awful!! I hate how they design the gem buttons next to the things we click. I had unintentionally clicked on the gems numerous times for stupid things like getting next batches of apples ready instantly. But this is 500 gems. Oh god. I hope you get them back quickly.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by zanoni108 View Post
    That's awful!! I hate how they design the gem buttons next to the things we click. I had unintentionally clicked on the gems numerous times for stupid things like getting next batches of apples ready instantly. But this is 500 gems. Oh god. I hope you get them back quickly.
    I agree. I always wasted gems when havest apples. I hate this design.

Executive Chef
    I bought coins the other day at 100 gems, but I already have over 1billion. Good luck getting gems bk. that's a lot

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mimax69 View Post
    Hi, I unpurposed to purchase the 500 gems for 55,000apples. I really don't need apples wasting gems.
    I already sent a messages to support form at 15nov and 18nov.
    Why don't answer? What happen?

Sorry to hear that you unintentionally spent 500 gems. It takes Support 5-7 business days to respond. I think you should be hearing from them any time soon. You can send me your ticket number via private message if you dont hear from them and I'll help you to check.