Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of the Beast WORLD EVENT!

Executive Chef
    I'm at 1710 coins. Should get the last dragon.

My son is just under 1k right now, it looks bad for him to make it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I'm at 1710 coins. Should get the last dragon.

My son is just under 1k right now, it looks bad for him to make it.
    How do you get so many? I'm at about the same amount as your son. Just over a grand.

Executive Chef
    I'm at 1723 now with two days left I'm going to stop planting scaly pears and go back to planting rushrooms / diamondates .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    1025 after collecting scaly pears this morning
    How many do you earn for scaly pears? Bit of a newb at world events

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    How many do you earn for scaly pears? Bit of a newb at world events
    1 every hour, planting scaly pears is more efficient (for me, anyway) during these events as there's less downtime between plantings and I don't have to worry about being on the game every hour to collect

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    1 every hour, planting scaly pears is more efficient (for me, anyway) during these events as there's less downtime between plantings and I don't have to worry about being on the game every hour to collect
    Makes sense. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Imposible to me. Glitches are making me crazy. Every time I enter the game just have 10 sec. and message of google play problem appear. 30 sec after I off the game. Just can't plant or harvest even worst evolve or breed selection is a nightmare.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by puppyzt View Post
    Imposible to me. Glitches are making me crazy. Every time I enter the game just have 10 sec. and message of google play problem appear. 30 sec after I off the game. Just can't plant or harvest even worst evolve or breed selection is a nightmare.
    for now I have 2 versions of DS.orig,DS where I play only for bingo,and all other activitis around isle I play on tropical island.the reason is the same as yours,because DS shouts down after 20-30 sec. imposible to do anything around that time....

I'm at 1590 ice coins.so I think I will be able to get the last dragon.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    1920 coins now. I got some Eliteleeks harvesting in 4 hours that'll take me to 1976 and then I'll save some food for Dragon Tales on either Friday or Next Sunday.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    for now I have 2 versions of DS.orig,DS where I play only for bingo,and all other activitis around isle I play on tropical island.the reason is the same as yours,because DS shouts down after 20-30 sec. imposible to do anything around that time....

I'm at 1590 ice coins.so I think I will be able to get the last dragon.
    I uninstalled the current one altogether because it keeps crashing on me too but I use the Birthday Bash version. Works just great.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast