Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of the Beast WORLD EVENT!

Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    Any chance we can have the 2nd evolution temple on offer again, to help, I missed it last time!!!!
    I second that! I missed out on it last time. I was trying to save for it. I wish they would put it on sale again (for the same price as last time or cheaper)

Fashion Designer
    I spent all of my saved gold, plus bought gold with cash to get the second evolution temple when it was on sale. It has been a HUGE help in the events. Maybe it will be on sale for Black Friday! :-)

The evolution temple should be on sale, costing coins instead of gold...

Anyway I only want the last dragon. It's unusual that there's only 2 dragons this time instead of 3 or 4. What gives? I like that there's more methods of getting the pieces (keep that up TL).
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Rhino Keeper
    It was two world events ago that the EVO table went on sale, I've been waiting ever since...... That's why I brought it up, if anyone thought I was being random, lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Flatfoot you did it again! I've got to give you your props for the dragon designs on these two and most of the new dragons this year. Frostwolf is my new favorite dragon!
    I'm glad to hear it! Also, if you earn the Frostwolf Dragon, it will make the next Dragon Tale event easier for you!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    I'm glad to hear it! Also, if you earn the Frostwolf Dragon, it will make the next Dragon Tale event easier for you!
    That sounds like a plan! Thanks FlatFoot!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Awesome and I love your dragon designs. Already talking more dragons and that means more habitats to come. How about more LAND, or is that to much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I'm not a fan of deco for prizes either, however, I will still collect coins to help the whole community get the prizes. There may be players that really want those items.
    I agree w/you. We should all work toward getting the community prizes as good players. It's a community event & when I really, REALLY want a community prize, I hope everyone will help me get it.

Rhino Keeper
    I did not receive the cold idol in my storage after reaching 25 ice coins. It gives ice coins every 4 hours which I'm sure I'll need to have a chance to complete this event. Does anyone else have this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    I did not receive the cold idol in my storage after reaching 25 ice coins. It gives ice coins every 4 hours which I'm sure I'll need to have a chance to complete this event. Does anyone else have this issue?
    Hi there! You can find the Cold Idol in your storage

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast