Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Call of the Beast WORLD EVENT!

Where is my "last community" prize?

Host(ess)
    Is anything being done to correct the glitch that robbed us? I was unable to access to collect the Nordic dragon and never received the final community prize. Have rebooted, etc. Nothing!

Fashion Designer
    No pop up and no community prize, I did get the last dragon and consider myself lucky it was on the nest.

Fashion Designer
    I could not access my game for the last 15 minutes of the event, so was unable to harvest my last group of crops and then pay the remaining gold needed to get the Frostwolf, as I was intending to do.

The best solution for everyone would be to send a Frostwolf egg along with the missing community prize, imo. It would cost S8 nothing and would provide a much needed boost to player morale. It's been pretty low around here lately.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-02-16 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Discussing mod actions

Executive Chef
    I didn't get the last community prize either. Neither did I make the last dragon, quite far from it actually. I thought getting a third nest would make it comfortable but no, it looks like I need a second chamber, roost and extra food to feed those evolutions.

Fashion Designer
    I could not access my game for the last 15 minutes of the event, so was unable to harvest my last group of crops and then pay the remaining gold needed to get the Frostwolf, as I was intending to do.

The best solution for everyone would be to send a Frostwolf egg along with the missing community prize, imo. It would cost S8 nothing and would provide a much needed boost to player morale. It's been pretty low around here lately.[/QUOTE]

Lol...yes...this was exactly my thought, how does one go about telling Storm8, "I was about to spend the last couple of hundreds of gold to get that last dragon, but was unable to due to technical difficulties on your end". Like, hmm...how would they work this out or if they would even work it out.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-02-16 at 12:05 PM. Reason: edited quote

Hi everyone~

The team is aware of the Community Prize issue. They are currently working on a fix, thank you for your patience!

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    The thread Chucky888 started about the event bug was quickly closed with no answer to what those of us who were locked out of the event and therefore unable to complete it should do. I doubt support will accept, "I was gonna get that Frostwolf dragon, I swear," as a legitimate issue.

The best solution for everyone would be to send a Frostwolf egg along with the missing community prize, imo. It would cost S8 nothing and would provide a much needed boost to player morale. It's been pretty low around here lately.
    You can submit a request through support.storm8.com for assistance with your account. They can view how many Event parts you had and help you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hi everyone~

The team is aware of the Community Prize issue. They are currently working on a fix, thank you for your patience!
    Thanks for the info!

Banned
    The event was closed several minutes early. It's an easy solution for those that were affected by this. I'm not sure they have support anymore judging from the open tickets people are waiting on with no response...on a wide variety of issues.

Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Lol...yes...this was exactly my thought, how does one go about telling Storm8, "I was about to spend the last couple of hundreds of gold to get that last dragon, but was unable to due to technical difficulties on your end". Like, hmm...how would they work this out or if they would even work it out.