Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of the Beast WORLD EVENT!

The icon on the right for this event has disappeared, and I know it's not over yet. What is going on? I tried force closing my game and it's still not there.. I'm only about 150 points away from the final individual prize..smh

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    Thanks starship412, if I'm remembering correctly at all when they first started they were 14 days, with a habitat, trinket for points to collect from, and a quest as well. So much has changed and there are so many events I could be mixing this up but something in there sounds right.
    No you're right. It used to be 14 days with more prizes.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    The icon on the right for this event has disappeared, and I know it's not over yet. What is going on? I tried force closing my game and it's still not there.. I'm only about 150 points away from the final individual prize..smh
    It's still there for me with 23:34 hrs left.

Am I the only one whose missing the icon for this event? I soo upset right now cause I was so close to getting the final individual prize,and now I'm unable to finish cause the event has disappeared from my game. Sent an email but I know it will be over before something is done. Put so much work and time into this event for this to happen now. This will definitely be the cause of me quitting this game for good

Nightclub Owner
    My timer is still here. Geeze, I hope they fix this quickly
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    I just got Frostwolf Dragon,yeeyyeee...little less than 23 h left. just don't know should I put him one the nest right a way or to wait dragon tale to start...hmmm.....will leave him in storage for a wile
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 11-21-16 at 02:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Am I the only one whose missing the icon for this event? I soo upset right now cause I was so close to getting the final individual prize,and now I'm unable to finish cause the event has disappeared from my game. Sent an email but I know it will be over before something is done. Put so much work and time into this event for this to happen now. This will definitely be the cause of me quitting this game for good
    Diva My icon is still there also. Did you screenshot any of your progress in the event that you could send to Storm8 to help your case? Even now screenshot that your icon is missing, mine has just over 23 hours left.
    Last edited by EmmaLedger95; 11-21-16 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Mistake

The team checked your game and they are able to see the event icon. Can you please force-close the game, and reopen? If you have more than 3 icons on the right, you will need to scroll to view more. Please also take a screenshot of the icons on the right for us, thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    So...I'm in the same boat with you guys, didn't play differently with 2 temples, 2 nests, and 1 den. And about 500 points away from the last prize with 1 day 4 hours left. Hmm...

I did a search and yes, the last dragon needs more points compare to the previous world event (Halloween, Skeleton dragon), about 450 more points, but about 1000 less points compare to previous previous world event (Masquerade dragon). With the Skeleton dragon, I was able to reach it just barely without spending gold. As for the Masquerade dragon, I do remember needing to spend some gold (I think around 150 or less) just to achieve it.

So basically I'm at the same progress as the previous World event (Halloween), but did worse compare to previous previous event (Masquerade). Hmm...I do like the last dragon, black blue wolf (pretty cool) and that it'll help with coming up Dragon Tales (which I'm not sure if I'll even participate depending on prize and requirements); but also keeping in mind Black Friday is coming up with many rumors about Gold Producing dragons (not even sure if that's even true...). So I highly likely need to save my gold and forego the Frostwolf and just attempt to do my best on DT if I choose to do so. Sux, but what can I do?...
    Same boat as you. Done everything. Two dems. Two evolution temples. 500 points still needed. And I noticed no points adding for breeding and posted about it. I gave up on storm support because I didn't get my zodiac Animsl in fantasy forest and I reported it three weeks ago and they can't even reply. This game is ticking me off. The battle arena has a level 12 wave rider that has beaten three that have an 85% chance. WTH. I mean really. It isn't even a tournament merely 5 lousy points towards an event I won't finish anyway. Why doesn't storm 8 understand we play games for escape and reward. I would be far more likely to spend money on a game that gives me reward than one that makes me beat my head against the wall. Just sayin.

Fashion Designer
    I got the last one as well but only by mistake. Somehow I pushed the button while looking at the overall progress and jumped to the first dragon costing me probably 2-300 gold, I for sure did not do it on purpose but I did.

What is really sad is I have 3 nests and two breeding dens and two evolution temples and I would not have made it without that mistake.

S8 is forcing us to either pay to buy the high priced Idol or playing the 20 hour food game plus 2-3 nests and breeding 2 and evolving non-stop. It didnt used to be like this, and there is no dragon reward for the community...just more stuff we dont have room to put on the island.

I also notice more and more people seem to be less and less motivated and feel less and less like a community with the higher costs and more frequent competition which is done to make more money of course.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast