Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of the Beast WORLD EVENT!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    The icon on the right for this event has disappeared, and I know it's not over yet. What is going on? I tried force closing my game and it's still not there.. I'm only about 150 points away from the final individual prize..smh
    It's still there for me with 23:34 hrs left.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    Thanks starship412, if I'm remembering correctly at all when they first started they were 14 days, with a habitat, trinket for points to collect from, and a quest as well. So much has changed and there are so many events I could be mixing this up but something in there sounds right.
    No you're right. It used to be 14 days with more prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I think this event is shorter on the days or something is amiss, I'm barely 1,287 points currently.

With 1 day left to complete, I don't think I'll get the last dragon.
    The game has kept me so busy I haven't checked old World Event threads but yes, I thought most were 10 days and this was 7 wasn't it? I'm sleep deprived, I even set timers this time-which I said I'd never do again but the Frostwolf hint for the next Tales made me think it was a good idea. I suppose I'll take it down to the wire and then use some Gold I've allotted for Black Friday/Cyber Monday to get this one. Too much work for me to let this one go. Can any one confirm the days for this event were shorter? I'm sorry I'm not trying to be lazy, I just know others have already checked. DR0GON, I know I had to use gold for I believe Masquerade the same as you. I don't know how people with one nest and one evo temple have any shot at these anymore.

Executive Chef
    Frost wolf is on nest ..... Phew one day left
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Frost wolf is on nest ..... Phew one day left
    Congrats pernmagic

Nightclub Owner
    My timer is still here. Geeze, I hope they fix this quickly
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    I just got Frostwolf Dragon,yeeyyeee...little less than 23 h left. just don't know should I put him one the nest right a way or to wait dragon tale to start...hmmm.....will leave him in storage for a wile
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 11-21-16 at 02:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    So...I'm in the same boat with you guys, didn't play differently with 2 temples, 2 nests, and 1 den. And about 500 points away from the last prize with 1 day 4 hours left. Hmm...

I did a search and yes, the last dragon needs more points compare to the previous world event (Halloween, Skeleton dragon), about 450 more points, but about 1000 less points compare to previous previous world event (Masquerade dragon). With the Skeleton dragon, I was able to reach it just barely without spending gold. As for the Masquerade dragon, I do remember needing to spend some gold (I think around 150 or less) just to achieve it.

So basically I'm at the same progress as the previous World event (Halloween), but did worse compare to previous previous event (Masquerade). Hmm...I do like the last dragon, black blue wolf (pretty cool) and that it'll help with coming up Dragon Tales (which I'm not sure if I'll even participate depending on prize and requirements); but also keeping in mind Black Friday is coming up with many rumors about Gold Producing dragons (not even sure if that's even true...). So I highly likely need to save my gold and forego the Frostwolf and just attempt to do my best on DT if I choose to do so. Sux, but what can I do?...
    Same boat as you. Done everything. Two dems. Two evolution temples. 500 points still needed. And I noticed no points adding for breeding and posted about it. I gave up on storm support because I didn't get my zodiac Animsl in fantasy forest and I reported it three weeks ago and they can't even reply. This game is ticking me off. The battle arena has a level 12 wave rider that has beaten three that have an 85% chance. WTH. I mean really. It isn't even a tournament merely 5 lousy points towards an event I won't finish anyway. Why doesn't storm 8 understand we play games for escape and reward. I would be far more likely to spend money on a game that gives me reward than one that makes me beat my head against the wall. Just sayin.

Fashion Designer
    I got the last one as well but only by mistake. Somehow I pushed the button while looking at the overall progress and jumped to the first dragon costing me probably 2-300 gold, I for sure did not do it on purpose but I did.

What is really sad is I have 3 nests and two breeding dens and two evolution temples and I would not have made it without that mistake.

S8 is forcing us to either pay to buy the high priced Idol or playing the 20 hour food game plus 2-3 nests and breeding 2 and evolving non-stop. It didnt used to be like this, and there is no dragon reward for the community...just more stuff we dont have room to put on the island.

I also notice more and more people seem to be less and less motivated and feel less and less like a community with the higher costs and more frequent competition which is done to make more money of course.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    I got the last one as well but only by mistake. Somehow I pushed the button while looking at the overall progress and jumped to the first dragon costing me probably 2-300 gold, I for sure did not do it on purpose but I did.

What is really sad is I have 3 nests and two breeding dens and two evolution temples and I would not have made it without that mistake.

S8 is forcing us to either pay to buy the high priced Idol or playing the 20 hour food game plus 2-3 nests and breeding 2 and evolving non-stop. It didnt used to be like this, and there is no dragon reward for the community...just more stuff we dont have room to put on the island.

I also notice more and more people seem to be less and less motivated and feel less and less like a community with the higher costs and more frequent competition which is done to make more money of course.
    It is so sad and disappointing the way this game has gone.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast