Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of the Beast WORLD EVENT!

Executive Chef
    1025 after collecting scaly pears this morning

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    1025 after collecting scaly pears this morning
    Lucky you!
    I'm barely on the warrior's paths, not feeling really inspired to play right now, LOL!

I hope this lack of super prizes means that they will go all out for the Christmas World Event, that's if we get any. Hoping we do! Like 4 dragons, free habitat, cool d?cor and so or I'm just dreaming too much...!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I kinda hope the Christmas world event has a few dragons I couldn't breed in the past, like tinsel, Hanukkah and reindeer

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I don't understand it. Thanks shar
    I've forwarded the expansion feedback to the design team. I'm sorry that some of you have no room to place decor and more habitats. This year the upper right big island was fully opened up for expansions. In order to add more expansions, it will require a lot of work. However, I will keep bringing this concern up to the design team. Thank you for your feedback!

Fashion Designer
    I hope to heaven Storm 8 give us a double points weekend.

1 I really want the Frosting and even with really good breeding I don't think I'm going to make it.

Secondly they just told me I need the fellow to have an advantage at the next tales. I can't just buy gold right now I've used my budgeted money for DS this month.

Am I the only one that's really upset, suddenly?

This used to be my favorite game and now it's just different. They don't care about their customer it feels like, and they used to really care.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    I hope to heaven Storm 8 give us a double points weekend.

1 I really want the Frosting and even with really good breeding I don't think I'm going to make it.

Secondly they just told me I need the fellow to have an advantage at the next tales. I can't just buy gold right now I've used my budgeted money for DS this month.

Am I the only one that's really upset, suddenly?

This used to be my favorite game and now it's just different. They don't care about their customer it feels like, and they used to really care.
    agreed : not fair for those who can not afford and those whose have only 2 nests and 1 evolution temple
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Flatfoot said it would help to win frostwolf, not be impossible without. I think it's interesting, what do we need him for in the next tales?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Flatfoot said it would help to win frostwolf, not be impossible without. I think it's interesting, what do we need him for in the next tales?
    Does it mean players who do not have the frostwolf will be disadvantaged in the next tales? If that's the case, it's not fair.

Rhino Keeper
    I hadn't realized what few coins three nests, one temple, and rushroom have been giving me! With only a few days left it doesn't look like I'll be getting the Frostwolf. Which is very unfortunate seeing as how I'd love some help in the Dragon Tales. Here's hoping for a double coin weekend.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    I hadn't realized what few coins three nests, one temple, and rushroom have been giving me! With only a few days left it doesn't look like I'll be getting the Frostwolf. Which is very unfortunate seeing as how I'd love some help in the Dragon Tales. Here's hoping for a double coin weekend.
    I just noticed that too. My sons account is going to be hard pressed to get the first dragon without some sort of extra point boost. Which is sad because he's playing all the time, two dens (for only another two days), two nests, evo temple and battling very hour for the tourney just isn't getting him very far. He just passed 700 about an hour ago.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast