Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of the Beast WORLD EVENT!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    I did not receive the cold idol in my storage after reaching 25 ice coins. It gives ice coins every 4 hours which I'm sure I'll need to have a chance to complete this event. Does anyone else have this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Hi there! You can find the Cold Idol in your storage
    Note it is under the All tab not the Decor I could never find them the first time but it should have a decorative frame around it to help you find it.

Rhino Keeper
    Another disappointing event. Lesser dragon than previously, still no habitat as prize and now even the last community prize is reduced to a useless piece of junk decor.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    I second that! I missed out on it last time. I was trying to save for it. I wish they would put it on sale again (for the same price as last time or cheaper)
    I had enough saved, but I hit a gold trap. Now I have a lovely upgraded red habitat and have to start saving gold all over again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EvieandIzzie View Post
    Note it is under the All tab not the Decor I could never find them the first time but it should have a decorative frame around it to help you find it.
    Thanks a bunch! Yep, I kept looking under the "decor" tab but there it was under the "all" tab. And looking for the decorative frame helped too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    I'm glad to hear it! Also, if you earn the Frostwolf Dragon, it will make the next Dragon Tale event easier for you!
    I'm really wondering what exactly what this means.... it makes a tales easier, but shouldn't be absolutely necessary I hope.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    Another disappointing event. Lesser dragon than previously, still no habitat as prize and now even the last community prize is reduced to a useless piece of junk decor.
    I agree, S8 is less generous lately. I am a long time player, in the past I participated in nearly all games eventhough I got job to do. Now the prizes are getting less and less attractive, not to mention with the decorations. Hope S8 will make the players happy again.

I think those dragons (Nordic & Frostwolf) would be more suitable if they are an Arctic Isle type (Ice Age, Abominable or Blizzard) dragon.

*Although I know it would be unfair if they make them as an Arctic Isle type dragon because Android doesn't have Arctic Isle yet.

Fashion Designer
    Please help me beat Cauldron 10! I can't get him to come down! Thanks!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help me beat Cauldron 10! I can't get him to come down! Thanks!
    Try a white/green hybrid such as Elder, Mistletoe, maybe even Fuzzy.

Executive Chef
    Am I the only one who's Castle Story and Dragon Story won't start?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast