Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Call of the Beast WORLD EVENT!

Farm Supplier
    Did any one else get locked out of the game and forums yesterday (11/21)? My boyfriend and I couldn't access the game for about 2 hours or so. When we tried it would take forever to load and then it would pop up saying that the game needs internet to play and we both have 4g LTE service so that shouldn't have been a problem. Also the forum would never load for about the same time frame. I missed out on ice coins that might have made it possible for me to get the wolf dragon now I have no chance at all. Not good for us little players that only have 1 of every thing.

Nightclub Owner
    Well we got the final community prize...congrats everyone!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Why did this event end 5 minutes early? I was going in to make the final individual purchase & the event disappeared!!!! Sooooooooooooooooo unfair!

Banned
    I just bought the final tickets for the Frostwolf dragon a few minutes ago. I got credit and now the game has taken the dragon away. This is absolutely ridiculous. I've already submitted a ticket. Can any of the mods help with this???

Executive Chef
    I chose not to spend my gold on this. Hopefully whatever Frostwolf will be used for in the next event won't be significant.

Executive Chef
    I didn't receive the last comunity prize, The Great Beast decor is missing from my storage.

Checked decor and all tabs, nothing is there.

Banned
    Neither do I and the game took away the Frostwolf dragon I had just purchased the last tickets for. Mods, please notify the developers there are major issues with the last 15 minutes or so of this event. Something has gone awfully wrong.

It looks like maybe the event was ended or rolled back by your people several minutes early that's part of the problem...or major glitches at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    I didn't receive the last comunity prize, The Great Beast decor is missing from my storage.

Checked decor and all tabs, nothing is there.

Trying again to attach screenshot showing event ended early

Hope this time I correctly completed the steps to attach the screen shot.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Neither do I and the game took away the Frostwolf dragon I had just purchased the last tickets for. Mods, please notify the developers there are major issues with the last 15 minutes or so of this event. Something has gone awfully wrong.

It looks like maybe the event was ended or rolled back by your people several minutes early that's part of the problem...or major glitches at the end.
    Frostwolf is in my storage, but the lst community prize is missing, but there are players sayng that we won..

Banned
    Yes, we won. I saw the prize pop up a minute after I bought the Frostwolf and then the event ended prematurely. Ended up taking the dragon away for me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Frostwolf is in my storage, but the lst community prize is missing, but there are players sayng that we won..