Thread: Australia Cruise complete but Crocodile Jack no show

Rhino Keeper

Australia Cruise complete but Crocodile Jack no show

I couldn't sign on and finish the Australia Cruise so I paid the gems to complete which were deducted from account but Crocodile Jack as yet to show and my skewers are still locked! Can you fix or refund my HUGE gem deduction of 1,300 gems! Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Oh dear, sad to hear this. Can you restart your game and see if you got the recipe or your gems returned? If not, please contact Support: support form and an agent will help you to check and rectify the issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Oh dear, sad to hear this. Can you restart your game and see if you got the recipe or your gems returned? If not, please contact Support: support form and an agent will help you to check and rectify the issue.
    Contacted support. Is there anyway you can flag ticket so it get looks at before it's completely over? I did try to restart game and still not showing up and gems were taken. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Was hoping that your recipe would unlock, sad it didnt. Sure I can help. Send me your ticket number via private message in my signature and I'll pass it in.