Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't Login with Facebook

New Resident

Can't Login with Facebook

Hello. I want to play the game on my iPad and on my iPhone. It seems that the only way to do that is by connecting the app with Facebook but when I try to do so the thing never finishes to load. My id is LilySony with level 28 and i hope you can help me as i've been using your apps for years now.
    Thank you!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Can you help to post a screenshot of the screen which you are stuck at?
    sure. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15224790_1502886583058236_1092803620_o.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	133.7 KB 
ID:	34734

Grand Emperor
    What happens when you click on the FB icon? You mentioned the thing never finishes to load. What is that thing? Is there a particular screen?

New Resident

Ok new problem

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    What happens when you click on the FB icon? You mentioned the thing never finishes to load. What is that thing? Is there a particular screen?
    Now that a new way to connect with the fb app has been added, i'm connected on my phone. But how can i play with my iPad too? When i try to connect with Facebook there's a sing which says: you've already connected with Facebook.

New Resident
    yes, it doesn't work either.

Grand Emperor
    Have you tried using the Login feature to transfer your games to the other device? Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon Feature thread.

Farm Supplier
    I get a message saying "this app has no Android key hashes configured. Configure your app key hashes at https://developers.facebook.com/apps/428697237220866/

I have only had this problem since I had to replace my tablet and used a back up from Google drive to transfer apps. I also have it loaded on my phone and get the same message. When I go through Facebook it won't allow me to renew permissions as the box on the page is unlit.

Is this why I can't access the forum during gameplay as the page doesn't load through the link on the FAQ page?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast