City Story does not do several things because of multitasking incompatibility:
1. Does not reset after hangs (program crashes, waiting forever for network access, etc.)
2. No refreshing to show building cleaning
3. Does not give Daily Connection bonus
*All* of the other Storm 8 games do not have problems 1 and 3 because they restart *every* time you switch to them. The restart is annoying because if you just hop over to the calculator to figure out something, wouldn't you like to come back to where you left off?
The current solution is to manually kill the app. You do this in iOS 4 by:
1. Leave City Story by clicking the Home button
2. Double click the Home button to bring up the Multitasking interface.
3. Press down on any icon you see switch to App Killing mode (similar to bringing up App Deletion and Motion mode) for 2-3 seconds.
4. Click the minus sign on the City Story icon to kill it (actually delete the application memory state that iOS 4 saved).
5. Click the Home button to leave App Killing mode
6. Click the Home button again to leave Multitasking mode
7. Relaunch City Story.
BTW, I find it interesting that the iOS 4 has a bug Sticky has disappeared. Maybe Team Lava did not like my analysis... I hope they don't delete *this* thread under the same logic.