Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Parade Floats Event - Nov 10, 2016 (iOS only)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aroara View Post
    How are we going to get rid of the extra event stuff clogging up our barns??? S8 needs to address this issue please.
    I would assume, as with other past events, that we will be able to sell event items after the event has ended. I know that doesn't help anyone now, but that's what I've seen happen before.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    I would assume, as with other past events, that we will be able to sell event items after the event has ended. I know that doesn't help anyone now, but that's what I've seen happen before.
    I wish they would not do this, I have extra Pom poms and it would be nice to be able to sell them to help our community members out. This event is very short yet the crafting times are long....we should be able to help out our neighbours!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneyellowlab View Post
    I wish they would not do this, I have extra Pom poms and it would be nice to be able to sell them to help our community members out. This event is very short yet the crafting times are long....we should be able to help out our neighbours!
    Oh I agree completely! As it is, I haven't been able to build anything for this event for over a day now because I've used about 20 mining tools in search of the elusive nickel and now I'm out! My deliveries rarely drop a shovel or pickaxe, and I'll feed a dozen pets and only get one or two tools from them. I found one nickel long before I needed it and that's all I've found.

EDIT: Huh, not 5 minutes after posting this I did 4 deliveries and got 1 shovel, which found 1 gold and 1 nickel.
    Last edited by syncler78; 11-14-16 at 03:20 PM.

Was down to less than ten mining tools, but finally got the final two nickels I needed after 50-plus tries. Now just need to craft the metal sheets.

It seems to me that perseverance helped. What I mean by that is I would have to mine seven, eight, nine times, maybe more, before a nickel would come; then I would get a couple. When I just tried three or four times or so, never got anything.

Obviously the challenge comes in having enough tools to go on long mining expeditions.

Rhino Keeper
    I will be saving all mining tools and ore that I get, during the time between events. This one came quite fast and I get a feeling the next one will be a fair and I quite struggle finishing them. Oh well, might as well get upgrading parts at least if not the main prize.

storm 8.please let the extra event items be sellable.there are so many of us who need help,mostly with nickle

Rhino Keeper
    Yet another event where you can't find tools to get the gold or the nickel you need for the event, but I shouldn't be surprised about this because the drops were the same way last couple of events where I didn't get to finish the event because I all storm8 wants you to do is spend money which I have but I'm not keep doing if I can't find what I need after spending all my gems on shovels so I think I'm done playing..!!!
    The game is no longer fun...

Rhino Keeper
    Used all my mining tools and got ZERO nickel. I'm so blessed. lol I'm done with this event. The turkey is cute, but I'm going to give up.

Rhino Keeper
    So I only found 5 nickel after 52 tries. I received 22 more pick axes to mine for one more, and guess what.... Nothing!!! Is there a glitch?

New Resident
    Used all my mining tools and no nickel but found the silver I needed for the election event. I'm almost done with this game. These events are getting too hard and you get the items you need after you don't need them. I need mining tools!!! 😢😫

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast