Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    I waited until today to collect 2 adventures, one from my castle and one from my barracks. I sent out 2 new adventures using simple feasts. Turns out that I had 101 simple feasts. So after sending out two adventures I am still maxed on simple feasts and therefore still maxed on grits. I now must wait another day or use 5 gems. Being forced to use gems or wait two days to start a timed event due to poor planning of the requirements is ridiculous.
    IT SHOULD BE GIVE GRITS NOT COOK GRITS! THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!
    Last edited by ashley224; 11-11-16 at 12:41 PM.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Part 2:
    Goal 1 Visit Old Thomas 0/1 VISIT (skip 5 gems)
    Goal 2 Visit Ivy 0/1 VISIT (skip 5 gems)
    Goal 3 Visit tavern 0/1 VISIT (skip 5 gems)
    Rewards: 150 coin, 35 xp + unlocks carriage craft
    Congratulations: Ivy: Unfortunately, both seem woefully clueless about romance.
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post

Will the Pirate tavern count?
    Nope.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Part 5:
    Craft Dainty Curtains 0/1
    (In the workshop, needs 1 autumn flower, 2 dainty lace, 1 simple glue)
    Thanks, as always, Katt, for scouting ahead for us.

How long does the dainty curtains craft take?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    I'll pass on this event. They've lost their minds, AGAIN,
    99 white petals every step, so far. Too much energy. Each tree I've chopped is plain wood, with very few autumn wood. Beautiful artwork, however, you're playing with our beautiful minds! Until, the next event! Onward!
    my feelings too. I'm passing on this one. First event to totally skip. Now I have to look at that goal in my goal book and just wait for it to go away. Besides I already have a stag. Well, sorta. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    ..... Will the Pirate tavern count?
    my level 5 Pirate Tavern counted
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    It looks like we only need to upgrade to a stage 5. I'm allocating myself 4 days to get to stage 2, 5 days to get to stage 3, 6 days to get to stage 4, and 7 days to finish at stage 5. I think we are so used to having to hurry up and upgrade in the community events, but that doesn't seem to be the case here since my carriage only dropped red petal on my first collection, nothing really needed to upgrade. I'm going to take it slow and steady and work towards my doe.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    my level 5 Pirate Tavern counted
    Strange, because mine did not. Maybe my pirates were a little too rowdy at the time...it was pretty late.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bwunderbach View Post
    Strange, because mine did not. Maybe my pirates were a little too rowdy at the time...it was pretty late.
    Or maybe my Pirates were so happy to see me passing by and they opened the door anyway.. lol!
    I have both kinds of taverns out and was curious if it was worthwhile keeping all 4 out, and if it had the same rules as the normal taverns, besides less collecting time.. so I tried it for first. I left it out, otherwise would have stored.
    It was accepted.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Just a thought of encouragement to all...
    The event has just began, not 24hrs yet, and we have 3, repeat, three weeks till time expires. Just do what you can, what RL allows you to do. Check into your game your usual time when ur energy bar is full and chop trees, collect autumn flowers.. later when you have more time you can make beams.
    S8 makes a proposal, we're not obligated to follow, nor finish. If we finish.. that's great. If we don't.. we're still the person we were if we had finished. It was just something to deviate your mind off RL.. that could be boredom, stress, unhappiness, delusions, too much to do, too little to do, whatever.
    Take it easy.. near the end you can rush if you feel up to it. In the meantime.. tap and be thankful you have some reason to tap. This time autumn wood and flowers and weird raccoon tails.
    I agree. We are less than 24 hours in and I am halfway through step 4 so that's pretty awesome. And I have not used gems. Yes it will be energy intensive. Yes it will require a lot of chopping. But let's not give up quite so easily. I think that s8 has stopped hearing our thoughts now because they are increasingly so negative so early. We have 3 weeks to do this. Not 8 or 10 or 12 days, but 22. Let's stop crying wolf so very early in the game so that when there actually IS an issue like day 10 of Morgaine, S8 will still be willing to listen to us.

Rhino Keeper
    My world consists of two seasons: waiting for autumn and autumn. This is all so beautiful when it comes to design. I love this event. Oh, and I'm very grateful. And you S8.

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast