Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    All I'm going to say, those of you that don't have a great souse of energy , I don't see making it, I collect from 8-16 flowers and lucky to get one , I have gone through all my daily Ali's and castle energy and didn't get enough to make two logs , so good lucky to every body, On top of that !!!!we are only getting the ability to get one of these autumn stags ,
    I'm just so tired of baby setting my game every weekends , this is just to much,
    Agreed.
    99 white petals every upgrade of the carriage, autumn logs that require so much tree watering/chopping and autumn bloom tapping for rare drops. I have alicorns but this is just too high maintenance.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Part 5:
    Apparently the carriage wasn't to her liking. I think it needs more frills.

Search the Fabric Room 0/1
    (This is an adventure in the Keep. You'll need 2 Earth Wisp, 10 Strawberries, 1 Grits) Takes 4 hrs. It drops dainty lace. My first one dropped 2 dainty lace.

Collect Dainty Lace 0/2

Craft Dainty Curtains 0/1
    (In the workshop, needs 1 autumn flower, 2 dainty lace, 1 simple glue)

Upgrade Autumn Carriage to Stage 3
    (You'll need 99 white petals, 99 wood, 10 autumn beams, 10 dainty curtains)
    I'm already in despair re 10 dainty curtains for stage 3, 20 lace from 4h adventures that drop about 2 lace each time?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Agreed.
    99 white petals every upgrade of the carriage, autumn logs that require so much tree watering/chopping and autumn bloom tapping for rare drops. I have alicorns but this is just too high maintenance.
    They got to hear us,, we have life's out side this game

Rhino Keeper
    I'll pass on this event. They've lost their minds, AGAIN,
    99 white petals every step, so far. Too much energy. Each tree I've chopped is plain wood, with very few autumn wood. Beautiful artwork, however, you're playing with our beautiful minds! Until, the next event! Onward!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-11-16 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Removed flaming comments

Executive Chef
    First event I really want to skip and since the Love Shack I haven't missed out on even 1 event, completed each and every one of them.

So very, very boring, time consuming and non-rewarding. Wood, petals, over and over again. Same goes for the Raccoon-quest.

Executive Chef
    Just a thought of encouragement to all...
    The event has just began, not 24hrs yet, and we have 3, repeat, three weeks till time expires. Just do what you can, what RL allows you to do. Check into your game your usual time when ur energy bar is full and chop trees, collect autumn flowers.. later when you have more time you can make beams.
    S8 makes a proposal, we're not obligated to follow, nor finish. If we finish.. that's great. If we don't.. we're still the person we were if we had finished. It was just something to deviate your mind off RL.. that could be boredom, stress, unhappiness, delusions, too much to do, too little to do, whatever.
    Take it easy.. near the end you can rush if you feel up to it. In the meantime.. tap and be thankful you have some reason to tap. This time autumn wood and flowers and weird raccoon tails.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

woah there s8 hold your horses!......99 white petals/ wood EACH stage!?

yesterday when i started this , the art work blew me away...and gaining white petals while tapping autumn flowers seemed pretty good....but i might have to stop this one due to time restrictions . thats a lot of chopping and watering. and too me , that is not fun. it is repetitive.... it is a shame because i would love to support you for the simple reason as i want to know where the STORY LINE goes, and too finally after all these years get to that dome thingy in the south....but your pushing my limits a bit.

after all we have been through together , it still feels like your missing the mark on these timed quests. people have families, jobs, holiday's are approaching...etc. etc. i have been playing long enough too know that i will make it to the MIDDLE of a quest, dumping resources and time in the process , and then NOT being able too make the final goal. that feeling keeps stacking on top of everything your throwing out to us, and its starting to tick me off.
    who ever did the art work for this needs a raise , because they are very well done. best looking character in my opinion , .... the team that did the wording and quest lines, needs to be fired once and for all.
    i will sit this one out AFTER all the trees i have just planted are chopped down. and just wait for a more exciting quest/story line.

just too much....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I look at the requirements as they are posted from people who gem ahead (thank you!), and feel overwhelmed. I just can't seem to muster the motivation to go through another one of these timed events. I've been going through them week after week after week this year. A non-stop onslaught of timed events with very little down-time in between and very few main story line updates. I feel weary, worn out and lack the enthousiasm for this one, as much as I love my digital kingdom and love to make it look nice, I have a normal life to live.

Now I am stuck with an unbuilt carriage that I can neither store nor sell, so I will have to upgrade. I am hoping that it can be stored at level 1 at least? Does anyone know?

I might try for the racoon though and just concentrate on that, as that doesn't seem such a daunting task...

You can store it after it is upgraded to level one.

I've chcked my jewelers four times. Not a single raccoon has spawned. There are no other beasts on my board and I've done a hard close on my iPad. Seven rounds of harvests on 6 autumn blooms and only 6 blossoms to show for it.

I get random generation doesn't guarantee the same rates, but c'mon now. Most people that play this game have lives; jobs, families, homes to care for. These low to non-existent drops do nothing to keep people interested in the quests that come up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Just a thought of encouragement to all...
    The event has just began, not 24hrs yet, and we have 3, repeat, three weeks till time expires. Just do what you can, what RL allows you to do. Check into your game your usual time when ur energy bar is full and chop trees, collect autumn flowers.. later when you have more time you can make beams.
    S8 makes a proposal, we're not obligated to follow, nor finish. If we finish.. that's great. If we don't.. we're still the person we were if we had finished. It was just something to deviate your mind off RL.. that could be boredom, stress, unhappiness, delusions, too much to do, too little to do, whatever.
    Take it easy.. near the end you can rush if you feel up to it. In the meantime.. tap and be thankful you have some reason to tap. This time autumn wood and flowers and weird raccoon tails.
    Because it bares repeating.

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast