Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by RonRon84 View Post
    Part 3:
    Clyde: A luxerious carriage and creature comforts will surely convince Fauna to return with me.

Goal 1: Purchase the Autumn Carriage BUY (for 500 Coins)
    Goal 2: Collect Autumn Flowers 0/20 GO /SKIP for 80 gems (Autumn Blooms 100 Coins)
    Goal 3: Build the Autumn Carriage 0/1 GO (20 Autumn Flowers, 60 White Petals)

each Autumn Flowers cost 4 gems
    collection time Autumn Blooms: 60 sec.
    And the Autumn flowers are ... you guessed it... a random drop. They're not a guarantee each collection. :/
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Just a note, I am cooking grits but did not get credited in the goal. I suppose I will be created when they finish? Update: Yes, at collection, the goal is ticked off.
    Last edited by caron7; 11-10-16 at 07:12 PM.

Thanks to all of those who stay ahead of the pack!

Clarification may be my niche. The Autumn flowers in part 3 are the same as Autumn blooms in part 4? Is that right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    no.. not storable while adventuring.. just checked it out for meme. usually buildings we can store when we wish.. seems castles are different.
    I don't think any "working" building can be stored. The kitchen, workshop, etc. don't have that option when something is crafting. But certainly a good idea to try!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    Thanks to all of those who stay ahead of the pack!

Clarification may be my niche. The Autumn flowers in part 3 are the same as Autumn blooms in part 4? Is that right?
    I think you get the Autumn flowers from the plant called Autumn blooms

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    if you put your barracks or ghost castle in storage.. then put it out again.. you can cancel your adventure without speeding with gems. that way you can send out simple feast adventure right away.. and make ur new grit.
    for safety reasons don't store your castle.. remember player who couldn't place it again due to too many royal buildings.

this might help meme and others too who are maxed. certainly.. you will loose the adventure your barracks is doing at the moment you interupt and store.

That's a great solution! In the past I ended up speeding up an adventure to start time limited goals. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Wow it looks like autumn wood is even more rare than autumn blooms. I guess I'll be making a lot of living wood with the left over white petals and wood. I guess I can't complain tom much about that. . .

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like another energy draining goal. Autumn flowers dropped at random, not every collection, and then the chopping of trees again? My hands will be full of blisters again swinging the axe. Sigh...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    Looks like another energy draining goal. Autumn flowers dropped at random, not every collection, and then the chopping of trees again? My hands will be full of blisters again swinging the axe. Sigh...
    Well in the bright side, you should develop some callouses soon 😉

Uch, "you DO NOT win an animal, you win the ABILITY to craft either the Autumn Doe or Autumn Stag"...

Please, what material will need to craft? (I did not do the goal unnecessary/waster - I do not want to know in the end, so in the end did not find that crafting material for me is incomparable/unobtainable, for example, need too many difficult obtainable items.)

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast