Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Is flygers on sale too ? Could we buy some? ★
    There is a flyger trap in the featured section of the market for 20 gems. Make sure no beast in kingdom when it is chopped.

Perhaps you meant a pet flyger? If so we are all hoping one becomes available. I think it will eventually.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    I have sadly come to realize that there are not enough hours left for me to finish. I still need 8 more curtains, six more logs, and 7 more rings. It's the curtains that are the nail in my deer's coffin. With the fabric room adventure taking four hours, even if I chose not to sleep tonight, I wouldn't be able to get enough lace, especially since I have run out of earth wisps as well. I guess my little fawn will remain an orphan.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I have sadly come to realize that there are not enough hours left for me to finish. I still need 8 more curtains, six more logs, and 7 more rings. It's the curtains that are the nail in my deer's coffin. With the fabric room adventure taking four hours, even if I chose not to sleep tonight, I wouldn't be able to get enough lace, especially since I have run out of earth wisps as well. I guess my little fawn will remain an orphan.
    The castle story community can send you earth wisps if it will get you to the finish line. It seems like even with earth wisps you may be too far away. Would the earth wisps get you there? I've sent a nbr request.
    Last edited by ashley224; 12-01-16 at 08:54 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    The castle story community can send you earth wisps if it will get you to the finish line. It seems like even with earth wisps you may be too far away. Would the earth wisps get you there? I've sent a nbr request.
    That's really sweet! Thank you for the offer, but I think I was/am still too far away. I think the time and energy requirements for this one were just too much for me. I might have earned stag/doe if I had ignored the fawn quest line. But when that came up, it seemed more reachable than than the stag/doe (and thankfully, I did manage a fawn). I don't have any extra sources of energy in my kingdom, and I was lucky if I could check in three times per day on some days, due to work. There are very few of these timed quests I have been able to complete. I have a level 3 Griffen Roost, level 3 Forest Tree, and a level 8 Colosseum sitting in my inventory from past incomplete quests. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that another opportunity for deer will come up again in the future.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    That's really sweet! Thank you for the offer, but I think I was/am still too far away. I think the time and energy requirements for this one were just too much for me. I might have earned stag/doe if I had ignored the fawn quest line. But when that came up, it seemed more reachable than than the stag/doe (and thankfully, I did manage a fawn). I don't have any extra sources of energy in my kingdom, and I was lucky if I could check in three times per day on some days, due to work. There are very few of these timed quests I have been able to complete. I have a level 3 Griffen Roost, level 3 Forest Tree, and a level 8 Colosseum sitting in my inventory from past incomplete quests. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that another opportunity for deer will come up again in the future.
    Glad to hear you managed the fawn! I have incomplete stuff in storage also, most do from their early days of playing. Sorry we couldn't help you through. The events are getting harder, however the higher your kingdom gets the easier they will be for you to complete them. Knowing about the forum will help you tremendously. To make the next event easier, hoard all materials, especially hard to find ones. Don't use things, except for events, unless you have about 70 hoarded. This helps indirectly with energy because if you aren't using energy to collect regular supplies you can focus what energy you do have on event specific things. Hope you managed to get an Ali or two during the Black Friday event.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Has this finished as well just now????

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738