Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    With 10 days to go, I'm making my souvenir curtain and beam. I still have to craft 3 rings and if possible another one for the inventory. So, not bad but I'm still 3 short of fur for my raccoon
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Finally done with chopping and gathering.... down to 6 curtains needed for level 5 upgrade. I guess that can take anywhere from 6-12 adventures, including the one coming back in less than an hour. And three tails left to craft a raccoon. It definitely helped having three weeks to do this event, otherwise it would have run my life and kept me up at night lol.
    HOW?! How are all of you in such a good place? I am getting NOTHING to drop, and I mean nothing. 20 flowers=1-2 blossoms. Same with trees and wood. I'm losing my mind!!!

Executive Chef
    I just chopped 2 trees....

Tree #1 gave me 1 autumn wood and 2 fangbeasts, which gave back 6 of the 9 energy spent ****ing them.

Tree #2 gave me 1 autumn wood, 1 skunkupine, and 1 fangbeast, which gave back 5 of the 7 energy spent ****ing them.

I know there's 10 days left but I am so over this chopping for basically nothing and collecting from blooms for 1 lousy autumn flower and adventures that consistently give 1 lace.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    HOW?! How are all of you in such a good place? I am getting NOTHING to drop, and I mean nothing. 20 flowers=1-2 blossoms. Same with trees and wood. I'm losing my mind!!!
    For the autumn wood and rings, in fact any tree or stone chopping drops, I find it works best to just do 5 chops at a time then move onto another tree... or move onto something else entirely like collecting from different buildings. The blossoms I bought 10 flowers so it would be easier to figure out averages. Did most of my collecting in the mornings when the energy sources were ready.

I do have both wizard schools and quite a few alicorns though, when the 7-day alis were on sale a few months ago I bought one for each day of the week then had a fun (not) time trying to time collections so they would each be ready on a different date. I also bought the cabbage hut so I could be sure whenever there is an ali in the tent I'd have enough cabbages, so I have 2 flower power, 3 skelecorns and the rest were either from events or other sources.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    I made a boooo.In my other kingdom I completed coach but before I crafted my stag or doe I looked in deco to decide which one I wanted and I somehow tapped whilst I wasn't looking and ended up buying a doe, BUT the event completed as if I had summoned/crafted one and my option to craft the one I earned dissappeared so I have reported it to s8.

I posted here just in case some people have the idea of buying one before they craft one.....DON'T
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-23-16 at 01:19 AM. Reason: I'll pass on your ticket number. Removed text related to your ticket. SW

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    ☆Thankyou SpiritWind☆

Once we finally get our scroll and craft an an animal is it possible to spend gems to craft the other choice using our second workshop? If so, how many gems do we need?
    From the kingdom of Albion.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by starcontrol View Post
    Once we finally get our scroll and craft an an animal is it possible to spend gems to craft the other choice using our second workshop? If so, how many gems do we need?
    Yes, it will cost you 500 gems.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I just chopped 2 trees....

Tree #1 gave me 1 autumn wood and 2 fangbeasts, which gave back 6 of the 9 energy spent ****ing them.

Tree #2 gave me 1 autumn wood, 1 skunkupine, and 1 fangbeast, which gave back 5 of the 7 energy spent ****ing them.

I know there's 10 days left but I am so over this chopping for basically nothing and collecting from blooms for 1 lousy autumn flower and adventures that consistently give 1 lace.
    My strategy was to wait until I had full energy. Then I'd trigger a raccoon (or sometimes direboar..Grrrr) at the jewelers. Then I would chop a few trees to meet my daily goal of autumn wood, and pick flowers. That way I didn't have to waste energy fighting fangbeasts and skunkupines. Even though the drop rates were awful, that method seemed to help a lot and cut down on my frustration levels. Hopefully drop rates will pick up for you.
    Good luck!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    As I head towards the finish of this event and making my final few items I though I'd just share that I won't be creating any souvenir curtains or beams! I'm completely sick of both of them. I might end up with a few logs as I clear out the trees I don't need, and I'll keep some of the flowers out because I think they are really pretty. Not sure about the carriage - maybe useful for a carriage museum display sometime. I seem to have quite a few different ones in store.

I know lots of people have been wishing for Fauna and Clyde to appear again, but personally I hope they are gone for good. He's too seedy looking and she's horribly high-maintenance!

Good luck with everyone who is still chopping those logs, chopping rocks, collecting blooms and doing the adventure. And a big thanks to all of the players who've been good neighbours again and helped everyone through the request section so well.

I am soooo looking forward to a few days off the constant events while everyone completes this one - it's so hard to decide not to participate, especially when it's do-able.