Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    *snip*
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Gooooood I hate this event -.-
    ...from racoons - and here I was thinking I was nearly finished with them only 3 tails to go now I have to slay another 20?!
    Wow, only 3 to go...I was too fast telling here I got more tails...stuck on 8 now. I'm getting maybe 1 raccoon with 4 jewelers. Sometimes even none. And I had 7 tails dropped sine starting with this stage. I have 30 autumn jewels already so at least that is going well. Falling behind on the autumn beams now, I'll need 5 more for this stage. Looks like the trees are dropping less autumn wood
    I'm ready with the curtains for this stage and 15 curtains to go for the next stage, so that is going very well.

Clyde is not my type either (to say the least ). I would think Fauna is smarter than that, let him woo her with shiny baubles. Really ROFL. Ah well, it must be twue law.

true love, seen too much Princess Bride haha

Rhino Keeper
    When this event started, I decided I would ignore the Jewelers/ Raccoons, and just focus on upgrading the carriage. I figured at my level, that would be doable. So I parked a beastie so I could chop and gather with abandon, and not have to worry about wasting energy fighting fang beasts and skunkupines. But I obviously didn't read very carefully, since I just discovered that for my next carriage upgrade I have to slay raccoons. I feel a bit defeated, since I was already worried about having enough energy to get the carriage completely upgraded. Now that I have to fight raccoons (and fang beasts and skunkupines, too), I'm really doubting that I will finish in time. It would appear that the carriage will be joining the growing list of structures in my inventory that were only partially upgraded. *sigh*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    When this event started, I decided I would ignore the Jewelers/ Raccoons, and just focus on upgrading the carriage. I figured at my level, that would be doable. So I parked a beastie so I could chop and gather with abandon, and not have to worry about wasting energy fighting fang beasts and skunkupines. But I obviously didn't read very carefully, since I just discovered that for my next carriage upgrade I have to slay raccoons. I feel a bit defeated, since I was already worried about having enough energy to get the carriage completely upgraded. Now that I have to fight raccoons (and fang beasts and skunkupines, too), I'm really doubting that I will finish in time. It would appear that the carriage will be joining the growing list of structures in my inventory that were only partially upgraded. *sigh*
    I'm taking the same approach and basically at the same goal. There is still 10+ days to go. I'll leave the troll in the Sparring Pit for now to keep the beasties at bay. I figure I can ignore the need for autumn jewels from the raccoons for a few more days until after I have all of my beams, flowers, and gold rings. The curtains appear to be the bottle neck, but once I have all my flowers and I'm just waiting on lace, then I'll live with the need to deal with all the beasties...

Rhino Keeper
    I did a few of logs, a few curtains, and a few rings each day. Made the days seem less monotonous and kept a steady stream of crafting in my workshop. Now I only have 3 curtains left and didn't use gems at all. I also don't have any regular Ali's so tried to check in every couple hours to use the max amount of "free" energy.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Farm Supplier
    I'm not getting raccoons at all anyone else having this problem? I recently updated hoping that would help but apparently not. I hate deleting/reinstalling as it usually causes glitches so would like to avoid that if possible.

Executive Chef
    No gems spent and just now upgrading the Autumn Carriage to LVL4.

10 days to go ... should be plenty of time to finish I think.

Getting the 60 Autumn Gems, needed for the carriage from the racoons, gave me 10 tails.
    Hopefully I can squeeze some racoon battles in and get the Autumn Racoon too.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 11-22-16 at 06:52 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Finally done with chopping and gathering.... down to 6 curtains needed for level 5 upgrade. I guess that can take anywhere from 6-12 adventures, including the one coming back in less than an hour. And three tails left to craft a raccoon. It definitely helped having three weeks to do this event, otherwise it would have run my life and kept me up at night lol.

Does anyone know what the carriage drops when complete?

Quote Originally Posted by jimville99 View Post
    Does anyone know what the carriage drops when complete?
    It has been dropping red and white petals

Quote Originally Posted by rleethalme View Post
    It has been dropping red and white petals
    That's not very helpful