Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

I guess there'll be no help on the maxed grits dilemma.

S8! Is anybody there to address this??

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Who's paying the 5 gems to skip the grits?
    Just saw your post. I was thinking about it but want to see what S8 will do first. Giving them a awhile but, of course, I just checked & nobody's on.

Really, S8, start new updates & nobody's around????
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    You can make a Simple Feast to get rid of 2 grits. If you are maxed on Simple Feasts as well, you'll have to send out an adventure using a Simple Feast.
    S8 will not increase the max if you can get rid of your grits through other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    You can make a Simple Feast to get rid of 2 grits. If you are maxed on Simple Feasts as well, you'll have to send out an adventure using a Simple Feast.
    S8 will not increase the max if you can get rid of your grits through other means.
    I guess I'll have to wait 3 hours for my knights to return from the Desert since I'm full of simple feasts too. This just shouldn't be. IMHO

Rhino Keeper
    Is it a timed optional event?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    Is it a timed optional event?
    Yep! This time there's 22 days to do it in so hopefully it'll be achievable!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. I'm going to check my queendom right now. If it was another storybook, I'd wait until tomorrow.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Seriously, I can't get past the first part because my grits and simple feasts are full. Will have to wait until tomorrow to collect from adventure and send out another using the simple feast.
    if you put your barracks or ghost castle in storage.. then put it out again.. you can cancel your adventure without speeding with gems. that way you can send out simple feast adventure right away.. and make ur new grit.
    for safety reasons don't store your castle.. remember player who couldn't place it again due to too many royal buildings.

this might help meme and others too who are maxed. certainly.. you will loose the adventure your barracks is doing at the moment you interupt and store.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-10-16 at 02:13 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    if you put your barracks or ghost castle in storage.. then put it out again.. you can cancel your adventure without speeding with gems. that way you can send out simple feast adventure right away.. and make ur new grit.
    for safety reasons don't store your castle.. remember player who couldn't place it again due to too many royal buildings.

this might help meme and others too who are maxed. certainly.. you will loose the adventure your barracks is doing at the moment you interupt and store.
    Ghost castle not storable while adventuring, darn it! But thanks Moon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    if you put your barracks or ghost castle in storage.. then put it out again.. you can cancel your adventure without speeding with gems. that way you can send out grit adventure right away.. and make ur new grit.
    Great idea! and I appreciate the suggestion but not taking the chance. Both the barracks and the Haunted keep are Royal buildings as well and don't want to sell a jeweller right now. Spawning as many raccoons as I can. Will wait patiently until tomorrow. In the mean time, I'll start growing trees and stay on top of anything else that comes along. In 20 days, I may wish I had used your suggestion! But I hope all will work out!
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ghost castle not storable while adventuring, darn it! But thanks Moon.
    I wonder if barracks is storable when adventure is running?
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast