Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, drop rates are very frustrating. But I'm actually thinking it is possible to reach stage 5.

Done some math again, because it looks like getting lace is the most time-consuming. It'll probably take 3 days to get enough lace for stage 4 and 4 for stage 5. Mostly I get 2 lace, never had 3 and twice had 1 lace. So I think it may take another 9-10 days. I'll lose some time on days I have to work and I have a busy week next week.

Anyway I'm pretty positive I'll reach stage 3 tomorrow. Then I'll have a presentable carriage, yay. \o/

See if I can build another jeweler. It's a tight fit, but it'll work.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Your math is a bit off, fortunately: 37 curtains= 74 lace + 37 autumn flowers + 37 simple glue. One adventure gives 1-3 lace, average 2, which means approximately 37 grits. May be some more.

About 37 adventures of 4 hours = 148 hours divided by 24 is 6.17 days. Off course you're not playing 24/7 so it will take more than 6 days. Let's say you go adventuring 4 times a day, it will take a little more than 9 days to finish.

Grits x37 = 148 corn + 74 water + 148 bacon. And don't forget the strawberries...370. I'm not starting to calculate how much energy, because then you can put me in a room with padded walls

Oh yeah, housework and washing are awful (isn't washing housework too?). There are a lot better things to do than vacuum
    If you are low on strawberries and or corn don't forget the farmer boost that doubles collection. Has been invaluable for me plus when the crops give energy plus crop you get double energy. I picked 8 corn got 6 energy back and ended up with 16 corn for 2 energy!!!. Sometimes you get three of the crop!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    If you are low on strawberries and or corn don't forget the farmer boost that doubles collection. Has been invaluable for me plus when the crops give energy plus crop you get double energy. I picked 8 corn got 6 energy back and ended up with 16 corn for 2 energy!!!. Sometimes you get three of the crop!!
    I love the farmer boost! It's extremely helpful to restock inventory, especially on the quick harvest crops.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Force close your game. If still not there, I will move your post into the bugs forum so it can be checked for you.
    Please please help, I was charged but no bundle😟

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    My carriage is on level 3, and since this morning I didn't receive any more Raccoon. There is no other monster in my Kingdom when I check the jeweler. Only the Dire Boar are coming.
    Is there a problem ?
    Thanks for your help :-)
    Miracle of the forum ! I got 1 Raccoon and 1 tail today !!! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    *looking for farmer boost* Can't seem to find anything about it. Looks pretty helpful. Can somebody tell me where/how to find it? *found it* It will take some time to get the apothecary, so I will have to do without boosts.

Upgraded the carriage to stage 3. Looks a lot better And I'm getting furs now Let's hope that will stay that way.

Executive Chef
    When you're that far in the main story-line, that you meet the cloud-elves, you can trade with them. For each trade, you get runes (which is a new currency) and these you can trade for different boosts, decoration or even an alicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    *looking for farmer boost* Can't seem to find anything about it. Looks pretty helpful. Can somebody tell me where/how to find it? *found it* It will take some time to get the apothecary, so I will have to do without boosts.

Upgraded the carriage to stage 3. Looks a lot better And I'm getting furs now Let's hope that will stay that way.
    The farm boosts are part of the Elf storyline. If you have been sending your goods via The elves they have been rewarding you with runes to spend. There is the special workshop to construct boosts. And one is the champion harvester. So so helpful (FYI 3-4 weeks in and still no gold runes).

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone confirm if the jewelers keep dropping autumn fur after the carriage has been upgraded to level 5?

Rhino Keeper
    Will golden bands continue to drop while waiting for bouques to come in or is it a waste of energy chopping rocks after getting the first? I don't seem to be getting more than the one