Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    yes.. it's the lace that holds things up. besides the low drops from the adventures (and this could be ok) it's the 4hr wait for the adventure to finish. we end up way ahead on the autumn logs needed.. but.. there's no rush and plenty time left.

the 20 autumn jewels to collect for 4th and 5th come easy.. every raccoon delivers jewels when scared away, and raccoons are easy to sprone.. so no problem with that.
    what has lowered are the raccoon furs, for those who wish to craft another raccoon. every raccoon drops jewels, but not all drop furs, those are now random.
    I keep a raccoon on the game so no other beasts get in the way while chopping and picking.. they are all out there! ..then I have fun scaring him away, cause I know I can easily sprone another one.
    I agree the curtains are tedious. I have worked hard to get all the logs and flowers to finish. Now I am just so annoyed with the lace drops I seem to be getting a lot of 1 lace. Once I got a 3 lace. I'm still on level 3 just waiting on lace. I'm trying not to think of it as an event anymore to get through it. Just trying to get on when I can to send out another adventure. I have to say I'm happy enough with my raccoon.

Host(ess)
    yes.. it's the lace that holds things up. besides the low drops from the adventures (and this could be ok) it's the 4hr wait for the adventure to finish. we end up way ahead on the autumn logs needed.. but.. there's no rush and plenty time left.

the 20 autumn jewels to collect for 4th and 5th come easy.. every raccoon delivers jewels when scared away, and raccoons are easy to sprone.. so no problem with that.
    what has lowered are the raccoon furs, for those who wish to craft another raccoon. every raccoon drops jewels, but not all drop furs, those are now random.
    I keep a raccoon on the game so no other beasts get in the way while chopping and picking.. they are all out there! ..then I have fun scaring him away, cause I know I can easily sprone another one.
    Jeepers I can't even get enough to craft 1 raccoon let alone 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janf2 View Post
    Jeepers I can't even get enough to craft 1 raccoon let alone 2
    Place at least 4 Jewelries, no need to upgrade (I have 8 out, from the last Spooky event) tap ALL for collection then use 'quick collect' and you will sprone a raccoon. (sometimes a DireBore but not many).

For those who are interested in crafting the second raccoon, I do suggest to collect (energy permitting) as many furs as you can before reaching 4thLevel Carriage, as raccoons drop only fur.
    After you reach 4thLevel Carriage.. raccoons will start dropping Jewels (1-3) to craft the rings and will drop each time you scare them away, but will not drop fur each time. The further you get ahead.. less furs I see.

edit: correction.. 3rdLevel Carriage that starts dropping Jewels
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-18-16 at 07:09 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    ..... I'm trying not to think of it as an event anymore to get through it. Just trying to get on when I can to send out another adventure. I have to say I'm happy enough with my raccoon.
    Actually I'm heading for the Carriage as I like collecting the different ones.. so finishing the Carriage, the Stag/Doe will come automatically.
    Wishing everyone heavy falls of lacey toilet paper rolls from above
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Place at least 4 Jewelries, no need to upgrade (I have 8 out, from the last Spooky event) tap ALL for collection then use 'quick collect' and you will sprone a raccoon. (sometimes a DireBore but not many).

For those who are interested in crafting the second raccoon, I do suggest to collect (energy permitting) as many furs as you can before reaching 4thLevel Carriage, as raccoons drop only fur.
    After you reach 4thLevel Carriage.. raccoons will start dropping Jewels (1-3) to craft the rings and will drop each time you scare them away, but will not drop fur each time. The further you get ahead.. less furs I see.
    My carriage is level 3 so raccoons are dropping jewels, but I haven't noticed any major change in fur drops. If anything, I'd say they are more generous than before

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Steffihilson View Post
    My carriage is level 3 so raccoons are dropping jewels, but I haven't noticed any major change in fur drops. If anything, I'd say they are more generous than before
    I had fur generous before.. but after difficult, but anyway they are random drops
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

New Resident
    How many curtains does the wagon need???? Omg, im finally on last stage with 14days to go..first time I have ever completed a quest this fast!! However the raccoons are a bit challenging, I have only collected 4 furs (sad face) and now that I'm collecting gem for ring I no longer receive raccoon furs at all....
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-18-16 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Swearing, even in acronym forum is not allowed. Thanks, SW

New Resident
    Im not receiving anymore fur at all, my carriage is on level 4....I can't even make a raccoon 😥
    Last edited by 1flychic; 11-18-16 at 10:52 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Yeah...Imhave thre out and I do not get a raccoon every time I tap all three in a row, sometimes one sometimes none and the one does not always drop fur... VERY frustrated with drop rates, also on the beams and flowers... sigh

Rhino Keeper
    My carriage is on level 3, and since this morning I didn't receive any more Raccoon. There is no other monster in my Kingdom when I check the jeweler. Only the Dire Boar are coming.
    Is there a problem ?
    Thanks for your help :-)