Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

It's still not in my inventory, I would be very grateful if you could check for me ��

Executive Chef
    So far I am enjoying this event about as much as the peacock one which is about a 60% approval rating. Haha. Had the prize been a flyger, it would have been 100%!! I really enjoyed the Halloween events and prizes and these last ones have just kinda been busy work. The one thing I am REALLY disappointed in is the drop rate from the adventure. 4 hours for 1 lacy toilet paper roll is very tedious for me. And we don't get anything else. And I have only had 1 or 2 drop at a time. Never 3. It would be great if the adventure dropped something else useful as well. If it were only 2 hours I would probably be okay with it. But it's a lot of resources for not even enough lacy toilet paper to craft one curtain. So that's my beef with this one. I have about 15 autumn beams crafted for my level 3 carriage upgrade but am still sitting at only 8 curtains.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    So far I am enjoying this event about as much as the peacock one which is about a 60% approval rating. Haha. Had the prize been a flyger, it would have been 100%!! I really enjoyed the Halloween events and prizes and these last ones have just kinda been busy work. The one thing I am REALLY disappointed in is the drop rate from the adventure. 4 hours for 1 lacy toilet paper roll is very tedious for me. And we don't get anything else. And I have only had 1 or 2 drop at a time. Never 3. It would be great if the adventure dropped something else useful as well. If it were only 2 hours I would probably be okay with it. But it's a lot of resources for not even enough lacy toilet paper to craft one curtain. So that's my beef with this one. I have about 15 autumn beams crafted for my level 3 carriage upgrade but am still sitting at only 8 curtains.
    This is true..
    We can keep up a steady pace crafting beams.. even if tapping, growing and chopping every drop of energy available,
    but the 4 hr adventure for 1-3 rolls holds up the days progress (mostly 1-2 dropping) and always not enough rolls to craft the curtains.
    It really should have been a 2 hr adventure or a drop of 4 rolls each collection.. which then allows us to continuously keep workshops crafting.
    I am aware some players have only 1 workshop, which is not an advantage. At that point like all of us when we were on the lower levels.. you hurry and build the second one.
    The stag.. compared to the art work of the deer in the ReindeerStable is really sad with all those wrinkles on their face. S8 has made some wonderful designs, just seeing the beautiful Fauna and amazing peacock.. but this pair seem to be from another story.
    Unfortunately, like most other players, I have not received the burning passion in this event, but continuing by force of rhythm collections.
    As it's right to let developers know when their work is amazing.. it's also right to say when it's not so appealing.
    Good luck to all and wishes for the highest drops.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Agree. I'm bowing out, and not in a sulking "bad, bad S8" way. I'm bowing out because I don't want to tap at trees and flowers for 3 weeks solid for a prize that doesn't offer me anything new. That's just not worthwhile for me. I don't mind long events, as long as there is some variety in what we are doing. This is THOUSANDS of taps on flowers and chops from trees. Good luck to those that carry on. It's just not the event for me.

Edit: I don't intend this post to be negative, although some will perceive it as that. I am just using our forum (forum = platform for discussion) to explain why I choose not to take part in this event. It is feedback, but not a complaint. Some will enjoy this event, and as I said, good luck to them.
    Me too, but as this author said, not in a negative or sulky way. I got the carriage to Level 3 and looking nice so I'm done. The picking and chopping is boring for me, and I already have a stag from a previous event. Plus the energy drain sux.
    Last edited by robotparade; 11-14-16 at 12:09 PM. Reason: pobody's nerfect

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    Yup, Every quest thread no matter what will have those complaints: "I'm out" "I quit" "Tired of tapping" "S8 is this and that" "I don't like this/that"
    Please, guys, if you don't enjoy it, we get it. But not all of us are like that.
    I personally enjoyed every update since I started playing this game few years back.
    Please, a little less negativity would be highly appreciated.

THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP THIS FORUM INFORMATIVE AND ON A POSITIVE NOTE
    I love CS! 😍🏰
    I am sorry but we have to guide s8 as to what works and what does not. We have to say what is doable and enjoyable for the average player.

It's to s8's advantage if we tell them what we like and what we don't. Otherwise they will lose players and the game will no longer be supported.

Don't see it as being negative - it's constructive criticism.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    This is how I feel. Too much energy drain, plus it running at the same time as the racoon event, to earn something with such meagre drops is not for me. I entirely understand that these events have to be timed, and that S8 has to keep churning them out for people who have completed all the storyline goals. For those people, new things for the kingdom are important.

But I took the decision to drop out, which gives me 18 days to work on ordinary goals and a racoon. And I can't tell you how much better I feel for it.

No complaints: just a recognition that I need a break from these high demand events right now.
    My thoughts exactly. Perfect post.

Thanks Rev. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Decided to let go of this one.. i can only handle one "chance of drop" event. Choose the racoon event.

Executive Chef
    Thanks, SW. The glitch is fixed and I have crafted my autumn stag. He's actually very pretty. The dark facial markings make him stand out more than the forest stag. He looks great standing with the forest and celestial stags.

I try to acquire the goal prizes for their novelty rather than their drops. While lower level players need items with multiple drops, we higher level players stay maxed on most items anyway.

I remain ready and anxious for anything S8 throws at me. Bring it!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've added your post Emeral8x to the request for S8 help. Hold tight...
    RESOLVED
    You can now craft your stag or doe. Could someone post the last bit about where to craft the die/stag, how long etc. cheers!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    RESOLVED
    You can now craft your stag or doe. Could someone post the last bit about where to craft the die/stag, how long etc. cheers!
    The craft is done in the workshop. Only requires the autumn scroll and takes 10 minutes.