Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Looks like the doe is just a stag without antlers. It would have been awesome if they had put lipstick and long eyelashes on her. I would have spent 500 gems for THAT. As it stands, I'm just sticking with my "free" stag. Just a little creativity would go a long way in gem sales IMO.
    Bhahaha would have loved that!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    So, I was curious and did the energy math. My carriage is at level 2. To get to level 3:

Its taking roughly 2.5 trees to get the wood to make one beam (if you average 2 wood/tree)
    - 5 energy/tree to grow them and then 10 to chop = 40-45 energy per beam.
    - 10 beams to get to level 3 is 400-450 energy just for the wood

It's taking roughly 3 flower collections to get one autumn flower
    - at 5 flowers per beam, so 15 energy per beam
    - 10 beams to get to level 3 is another 150 energy

Then you need 10 curtains, which takes more flowers plus you have to energy to harvest 10 strawberries per adventure to get the lace!

To me it's not worth it for another animal that drops things I already have and can get from other sources. I don't collect from the green stag as it is.

I will be bowing out of this one. To all my neighbors, when you get to the request step I will answer all requests
    But it's a long long event, not a ten day long storybook. There's plenty of time and so no wonder that the upgrade is more tap and time consuming. Otherwise we would be all done within a week and then complaining of boredom.

Honestly sometimes I think that no matter what S8 does all they get is complaints. It's not to say that everything has been rosy, we all remember the event that had serious issues and were impossible to finished without gemming (until corrections were applied). It's just to call for a balanced approach of both constructive feedback and gratitude.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    But it's a long long event, not a ten day long storybook. There's plenty of time and so no wonder that the upgrade is more tap and time consuming. Otherwise we would be all done within a week and then complaining of boredom.

Honestly sometimes I think that no matter what S8 does all they get is complaints. It's not to say that everything has been rosy, we all remember the event that had serious issues and were impossible to finished without gemming (until corrections were applied). It's just to call for a balanced approach of both constructive feedback and gratitude.
    So very true!! I feel like the developers know which complaints are unwarranted and which ones need attention. Maybe some players vent their frustration on the forum instead of kicking their dog. So that's a good thing, no???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    So very true!! I feel like the developers know which complaints are unwarranted and which ones need attention. Maybe some players vent their frustration on the forum instead of kicking their dog. So that's a good thing, no???
    Or a cat! Or don't vent on their spouses. I'm sure my husband is very grateful.

This.

Rhino Keeper
    I can see it from all points of view as I am running three games all from different levels, with differing numbers of Alicorns and resources. I have been playing this game for over three years so I am very experienced and can come up with brilliant workable strategies, but these timed events I feel are too difficult and stressful for lower level players when it isn't made easier for them. My lower level kingdom and level 40 kingdom will struggle to achieve this (they always do), and my level 50 kingdom finds these things relatively straight forward. I commit the same amount of time to each. The bright side to this is that eventually all the kingdoms will reach level 50 and be able to cope with such timed events, so in the meantime my mid level and lower level kingdoms will probably just aim for a couple of raccoons. My young son loves playing with me but he gets very disappointed if he doesn't win something. It provides a good but tough life lesson - if you want something you need to work for it, but also we can work hard and still not achieve it. We all gain different things for our kingdoms and that's what makes our kingdoms unique and special.

BTW all my kingdoms are about to craft their first raccoon! Levels didn't matter in that event.

Rhino Keeper

But why would we spend the time doing a long event like this for a deer - like one we already have -.that gives drops we easily get from other sources? ( constructive feedback - working on a long event should give better rewards) I don't think the time involved and all the tapping and baby sitting the game is worth the effort this time. This one just feels like a filler - and hopefully the long number of days of this event gives s8 a chance to get everything ready and in order for a really good one next ( gratitude ;-) )

Rhino Keeper
    This game has turned from castle story to some new animal/character each week story. I'd like to see some deeper story, something about how the ruler get there, or what made queen livinea think she was captured by ruler??? I think the entire fairy storyline is messed up, they could improve that. Instead each NEW week we get to chop, chop, chop then jouney to mysterious places, neighbor request, workshop that result in character/animal. Kind of same formula for every recent quest that it just get boring. Playing for few years, a stag that may drop wood or living wood is not exciting. If it drops energy that would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Upgrading the carriage to level 3 requires 10 curtains, level 4 requires 12 more curtains, & Level 5 requires 15 more! How many windows does this carriage have?

LOL! I think someone suggested it's a 'stretch carriage' - like a limo!!!
    Last edited by robotparade; 11-13-16 at 07:05 PM. Reason: nobody's perfect

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    LOL! I think someone suggested it's a 'stretch carriage' - like a limo!!!
    I saw that & laughed. It surely must with all those curtains...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******