Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Kattkrazie! Think I'll potter on with this one but honestly, I can't get inspired. I may drop out fairly soon. Got other fish to fry and none of those is things I don't have other sources for. I fact, three of them are things I'm regularly maxed out on.

I think S8 need to find a way to somehow make these things feel a bit more fresh.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not excited about this quest at all, and don't plan on putting much efforts into it.
    I hope for a raccoon at the very least.

Executive Chef
    I was just thinking.. when in the storyline did it happen that we receive pictures of characters who didn't stay in the story? Personally I don't remember any.
    Would this be a clue that somehow beautiful Fauna and Clyde stays with us? ..maybe in the continuation of the story?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I was just thinking.. when in the storyline did it happen that we receive pictures of characters who didn't stay in the story? Personally I don't remember any.
    Would this be a clue that somehow beautiful Fauna and Clyde stays with us? ..maybe in the continuation of the story?
    Lady Pfefferknot appeared in dialogue in a similar fashion.
    And we haven't seen Trader Troll again since her first appearance yet.
    Both great characters I'd happily see again.

Hopefully Fauna and Clyde come back into the storyline sometime in the future.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 11-13-16 at 07:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I find it strange, considering the gorgeous graphics and obvious work that went into it all, that the final prizes are just recolored items that we've all seen before. I like the event itself, the slow pace and being able to use all the extra petals and wood etc., but the final prizes are sort of a let down as there's really nothing new or exciting about them.

Executive Chef
    My heart fell when I opened my game on Thursday to reveal yet ANOTHER timed event. S8 this has GOT to stop. I'm not enjoying this game because I'm not allowed to, let me explain, I work incredibly long hours as I'm sure most of us do, and I have to skip the dialogue and rush the game play so that I complete it in time because my life can be a big rush. I'm having my first lazy Sunday morning in weeks, but I've already done some work today, and have more to do later. I am not completing 'a beauty or a beast' or 'a spell a day keeps the curse away' because I'm concerned I'll use valuable resources I'll need in the timed event we're currently playing. I would love to enjoy this event but it's currently just not happening.

Executive Chef
    And I just know, another timed event is round the corner for Christmas!

Rhino Keeper
    Christmas? There will be at least two more before then.

Im liking this event so far, bit turned off by what seems high amounts of all items needed as it is all time consuming and boring but well it keeps me busy

I have no strong feelings about this one, one way or the other...it is what it is. I will say that the constant timed events have actually made it easier for me to put the iPad down and enjoy real life.
    I agree the graphics and animation have improved so much lately that it's a pleasure to see the new quests. And since I've long ago completed the storyline, at least there is something to do. But I'm also in agreement with everyone who has requested a return to the storyline. Something that we can play at our leisure and enjoy. So no complaints. But no great enthusiasm either.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending