Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

You're ages ahead of me. Working on my fifth beam to get to L2. Figure in a week I'll start doing math to see if I need to check in more than 3 or 4 times a day.
    Last edited by peachtreeshoppe; 11-12-16 at 04:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    You're ages ahead of me. Working on my fifth beam to get to L2. Figure in a week I'll start doing math to see if I need to check in more than 3 or 4 times a day.
    I'm right beside you! Playing leisurely and chasing the raccoons in the meantime.

Executive Chef
    Part VIII:

I want to craft a promise ring for Fauna so that she knows I'm always on her side!

Forge an Autumn Ring 0/1
    (In workshop - needs 4 Autumn Jewels and 1 Golden Band - craft takes 30 minutes)

Upgrade the Autumn Carriage to Stage 5

Stage 5 requires 15 Autumn Beams, 15 Dainty Curtains, 10 Autumn Rings

So there's a little more rock chopping required in Part VIII to get 10 Golden Bands.

Executive Chef
    Thank you Annie and Kat! Great info. I think I will just focus on carriage now. Hunting will be carried on after my carriage is getting to stage 4. We need to hunt 60 autumn jewels from raccoons. That's lots of hunting.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Thank you Annie and Kat! Great info. I think I will just focus on carriage now. Hunting will be carried on after my carriage is getting to stage 4. We need to hunt 60 autumn jewels from raccoons. That's lots of hunting.
    That is exactly what I just decided! I have been splitting energy between trees, flowers and raccoons, and not much else. Then I realized I'm just wasting energy on those raccoons, since they're not dropping the autumn furs anyway. :-/
    So I parked one in order to chop trees without being harassed by fangbeasts. I'll start hunting them again when I need the autumn jewels, and maybe by then they might drop a few furs too.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    That is exactly what I just decided! I have been splitting energy between trees, flowers and raccoons, and not much else. Then I realized I'm just wasting energy on those raccoons, since they're not dropping the autumn furs anyway. :-/
    So I parked one in order to chop trees without being harassed by fangbeasts. I'll start hunting them again when I need the autumn jewels, and maybe by then they might drop a few furs too.
    Yes, excellent advice to hold off on the raccoons until you get to the part where they drop autumn jewels. I crafted my raccoon before I knew about the jewel requirement, so now I'm fighting them to get jewels when I don't need the fur.

Rhino Keeper
    This game used to be fun, and challenging. Now, it is just tedious. The drop rates on the flowers, Acer trees and raccoons is so low ( well for me anyway ) means even if I had a year I'll probably still not complete ( not unlike the green dew leaves from Ivy - still months to go on that one). I like challenge, I don't mind hard work but I don't like wasting time ( I know all these games are time wasters) when it isn't even fun.
    I know others who have dropped out because of unattainable goals and I understand why.

I agree with so much of what's been posted here; too much to quote everyone. My two cents are:

* the dainty lace looks like toilet paper
    * this is a lot of work for a freaking stag, when I already have one
    * I want Fauna as a walker in my kingdom, not to help her leave
    * I don't think my ruler character would help C. build this stupid carriage. I'd say: "Dude, she's just not that into going home. Leave her alone."
    Last edited by robotparade; 11-12-16 at 07:44 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I agree with so much of what's been posted here; too much to quote everyone. My two cents are:

* the dainty lace looks like toilet paper
    * this is a lot of work for a freaking stag, when I already have one
    * I want Fauna as a walker in my kingdom, not to help her leave
    * I don't think my ruler character would help C. build this stupid carriage. I'd say: "Dude, she's just not that into going home. Leave her alone."
    Upgrading the carriage to level 3 requires 10 curtains, level 4 requires 12 more curtains, & Level 5 requires 15 more! How many windows does this carriage have?
    Last edited by meme1098; 11-12-16 at 08:05 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    This game used to be fun, and challenging. Now, it is just tedious. The drop rates on the flowers, Acer trees and raccoons is so low ( well for me anyway ) means even if I had a year I'll probably still not complete ( not unlike the green dew leaves from Ivy - still months to go on that one). I like challenge, I don't mind hard work but I don't like wasting time ( I know all these games are time wasters) when it isn't even fun.
    I know others who have dropped out because of unattainable goals and I understand why.
    Totally agree. When you play all day long and cannot complete the goal, its ridiculous.