Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Hahaha, I was wonderig when they where going to spring the scary neighbor requests on us, second last goal seems about right

Thank you Annie and Kat for your generous head ups!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    Hahaha, I was wonderig when they where going to spring the scary neighbor requests on us, second last goal seems about right

Thank you Annie and Kat for your generous head ups!
    it is scary lol now it's rock's turn
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Only on p7 of comments so maybe this was covered, but 99 petals and wood is a good thing, not overwhelming. You get a ton of wood and white petals to make just one beam. You need 10 beams to upgrade. Getting and using 99 makes it feel like it wasn't a total waste getting all those petals and wood from chopping trees.

If it asked for 99 purple petals that required more unrelated flower clicking, or 99 stone, I would agree. It doesn't. It's just naturally accumulated and does not need sawmill or white flower collection.

Not that most of you will care, but I am tapping out. I have had enough of events designed to use all our energy. I don't have all these animals that generate free energy and Faerie Elixir is a bad joke unless you have nothing else to do.

Where I am in the game, I have enough to do just moving the story along so I don't need a reason to tap, The base game is great, these events.... not so much. Rarely is the prize(s) worth the effort.

One good thing about CS is we can still all play it the way we want to.

Hopefully S8 gets back to continuing the base story line some more.

Fashion Designer
    After almost two days waiting, I can finally make grits to start this event.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Only on p7 of comments so maybe this was covered, but 99 petals and wood is a good thing, not overwhelming. You get a ton of wood and white petals to make just one beam. You need 10 beams to upgrade. Getting and using 99 makes it feel like it wasn't a total waste getting all those petals and wood from chopping trees.

If it asked for 99 purple petals that required more unrelated flower clicking, or 99 stone, I would agree. It doesn't. It's just naturally accumulated and does not need sawmill or white flower collection.
    But u need to grow a lot of acer tree for autumn wood. Waste of energy

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post

I totally agree. Woods and Petals are the EASIEST materials.
    Every update has unsatisfied players and weird complains no matter what.
    We have plenty of time ahead, the quest is absolutely doable, it's optional.
    I'm really enjoying the fall update even though it's an energy consuming quest, and I have only one ali!
    Special thanks to those who give us Useful Information ahead of time !!! That helps to be prepared

Executive Chef
    Good news about the rock chopping in Part VII - I only had to chop 1 rock and got 3 golden bands. So far, we only need 1 band, so that challenge was super easy. Disclaimer being "so far, we only need 1". Lol

Executive Chef
    Welllll. . . Thus far today I have only managed to make 2 dainty curtains. On my 4th adventure now. Seems like this may take a while. . . I am glad they gave us so many days!! I hope that I can finish in that amount of time! Especially if I only manage 3 curtains a day. It will take me 3 days or more just to get the carriage up to stage 3!

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The curtains take 1 hour to craft. Also, the adventure dropped 3 dainty lace this morning, so there's a possibility of getting 1 -3 lace per adventure.
    I believe the adventure takes 4hours. Get two lace from an adventure and the another hour to craft curtains.
    Upgrade to level 3 carriage will need to be spread out over at least two days
    We Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who