Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post

So take heart and play leisurely. I had a bad day on Tuesday (lol) and had trouble getting into this event, but a neighbor reminded me that we need some fun to distract us from real life sometimes. So have fun, everyone. This is a doable quest!
    Well put! I don't know how many times I'd have been caught unprepared if it hadn't been for your thoughtful and generous efforts. It must cost you a fortune! I tried sending you some money, but the quarters got stuck in my iPad's power dock.

Executive Chef
    I agree with ashley224 that we should be able to give items from our inventory rather than make more of things we are maxed on. Setting players back by 2 days for such a simple thing is frustrating. Changes can't be made in time to help her, but hopefully S8 will consider avoiding this situation in future quests. Give, not make - an easy change to the wording.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bwunderbach View Post
    Well put! I don't know how many times I'd have been caught unprepared if it hadn't been for your thoughtful and generous efforts. It must cost you a fortune! I tried sending you some money, but the quarters got stuck in my iPad's power dock.
    Don't get electrocuted on my behalf! To be safe, send paper money.

Rhino Keeper
    Don't get electrocuted on my behalf! To be safe, send paper money.
    Dang it! Now I've got two quarters and a one...er, fifty...dollar bill stuck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bwunderbach View Post
    Dang it! Now I've got two quarters and a one...er, fifty...dollar bill stuck!
    Checkmate.

Has anyone been able to summon the doe with the scroll? I got the scroll but I have no idea how to summon.

Casual observation here, but the forum was content and a little boring yesterday until I posted chapter 5 requirements. Then this morning, players are pessimistic and choosing to sit this out. I post future needs so players can make their wisps and grow their strawberries before they get to that point. This should be seen as helpful rather than discouraging. 22 days is a long time to do this stuff and the rewards are pretty cute. I haven't had to use gems at all to get where I'm at. I'm slightly advantaged because of my herd of alicorns which is how I got ahead. By giving us so long to do this, all you need is your regular, free energy refills and patience. It's not a gem hog, it's an energy hog. But lots of time.

So take heart and play leisurely. I had a bad day on Tuesday (lol) and had trouble getting into this event, but a neighbor reminded me that we need some fun to distract us from real life sometimes. So have fun, everyone. This is a doable quest!

Well said.
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

Executive Chef
    Is it just me or does it seem like the drop rate for Autumn wood has increased?

Executive Chef
    Part VI

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	142.0 KB 
ID:	34489

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	136.4 KB 
ID:	34490
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 11-11-16 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Correction
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

New Resident
    Hey, guys!!! This is a free game to play, thanks S8. We play if we like, when we like, if we can, when we can....it's our choice, you know. Personally, I like the challenge in each & every event. And the artwork is getting better. The princess is very pretty. Well done, S8!

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast