Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Uch, "you DO NOT win an animal, you win the ABILITY to craft either the Autumn Doe or Autumn Stag"...

Please, what material will need to craft? (I did not do the goal unnecessary/waster - I do not want to know in the end, so in the end did not find that crafting material for me is incomparable/unobtainable, for example, need too many difficult obtainable items.)
    IF it's the same as the last event like this, by upgrading to level 5 you win the Scroll which is the prize for the event. There will most likely then be an UNTIMED portion of goals to follow which allow you to choose which animal you want to craft.

I'm not saying that is exactly how this particular event work, but last time there was so much confusion about exactly what we were playing for. It is a reasonable assumption to make that this will be the same as last time, which was the Fire & Ice Dragons. It is definite the prize is the Scroll - the screen shot (which was posted by S8 Regina) says it.

Farm Supplier
    How's your dropping rate of autumn flowers? With 40 energy I got: none

Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    Thanks to all of those who stay ahead of the pack!

Clarification may be my niche. The Autumn flowers in part 3 are the same as Autumn blooms in part 4? Is that right?
    For part 3 "flowers" it wasn't complete until I got the required number of random-drop flowers
    For part 4 "blooms" every time I "watered" one it counted regardless of what dropped
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Executive Chef
    Part 5:
    Apparently the carriage wasn't to her liking. I think it needs more frills.

Search the Fabric Room 0/1
    (This is an adventure in the Keep. You'll need 2 Earth Wisp, 10 Strawberries, 1 Grits) Takes 4 hrs. It drops dainty lace. My first one dropped 2 dainty lace.

Collect Dainty Lace 0/2

Craft Dainty Curtains 0/1
    (In the workshop, needs 1 autumn flower, 2 dainty lace, 1 simple glue)

Upgrade Autumn Carriage to Stage 3
    (You'll need 99 white petals, 99 wood, 10 autumn beams, 10 dainty curtains)
    Last edited by kattkrazie; 11-11-16 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Add'l. Info

Rhino Keeper
    Any word on what this stag will drop?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirschbaumm View Post
    How's your dropping rate of autumn flowers? With 40 energy I got: none
    drop rate I'm finding usually one flower every 5energy.
    try force closing your game.. seems you're not getting flowers from your autumn blooms.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	34462

Princess Fauna
    she's sooo pretty! but why is she so subborn?
    does she have an idea how much energy we all are using to make her carriage fit for a Princess?
    Alicorns, DailyAlis, DailyEnergy, even GreenHouses all working non-stop. phew!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Lol, energy blackhole but the stag and doe are gorgeous. I hope we get a chance to gem one while making the other so we can get the pair.

Rhino Keeper
    I look at the requirements as they are posted from people who gem ahead (thank you!), and feel overwhelmed. I just can't seem to muster the motivation to go through another one of these timed events. I've been going through them week after week after week this year. A non-stop onslaught of timed events with very little down-time in between and very few main story line updates. I feel weary, worn out and lack the enthousiasm for this one, as much as I love my digital kingdom and love to make it look nice, I have a normal life to live.

Now I am stuck with an unbuilt carriage that I can neither store nor sell, so I will have to upgrade. I am hoping that it can be stored at level 1 at least? Does anyone know?

I might try for the racoon though and just concentrate on that, as that doesn't seem such a daunting task...

Executive Chef
    All I'm going to say, those of you that don't have a great souse of energy , I don't see making it, I collect from 8-16 flowers and lucky to get one , I have gone through all my daily Ali's and castle energy and didn't get enough to make two logs , so good lucky to every body, On top of that !!!!we are only getting the ability to get one of these autumn stags ,
    I'm just so tired of baby setting my game every weekends , this is just to much,

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast