Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    maybe it's more like a Winnebago!

Post No reply yet.

kattkrazie. Did you ever get an answer to your question? I, too, have the scroll but cannot summon the animals. When I push the 'go' button, nothing

No I never got a reply. No idea what to do.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald8x View Post
    kattkrazie. Did you ever get an answer to your question? I, too, have the scroll but cannot summon the animals. When I push the 'go' button, nothing

I still can't craft my deer, but Spiritwind has flagged the problem for us. I'm assuming S8 can't do anything to fix it until regular working hours. So hopefully tomorrow.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    For all this work I would expect to have a Stag, doe AND a baby..or 2 even. Imo the reward is not good enough.

Edit.. would have actually prefered something different than another dear but I suppose it was easier because it's coded already and just needed colour change...in which case if we have to have dear make it a cool family of dear.
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 11-13-16 at 10:09 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald8x View Post

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I still can't craft my deer, but Spiritwind has flagged the problem for us. I'm assuming S8 can't do anything to fix it until regular working hours. So hopefully tomorrow.
    I've added your post Emeral8x to the request for S8 help. Hold tight...

Executive Chef
    Fauna and Clyde makes me think of Bonnie and Clyde. I can't help it it just does.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    But why would we spend the time doing a long event like this for a deer - like one we already have -.that gives drops we easily get from other sources? ( constructive feedback - working on a long event should give better rewards) I don't think the time involved and all the tapping and baby sitting the game is worth the effort this time. This one just feels like a filler - and hopefully the long number of days of this event gives s8 a chance to get everything ready and in order for a really good one next ( gratitude ;-) )
    Agree. I'm bowing out, and not in a sulking "bad, bad S8" way. I'm bowing out because I don't want to tap at trees and flowers for 3 weeks solid for a prize that doesn't offer me anything new. That's just not worthwhile for me. I don't mind long events, as long as there is some variety in what we are doing. This is THOUSANDS of taps on flowers and chops from trees. Good luck to those that carry on. It's just not the event for me.

Edit: I don't intend this post to be negative, although some will perceive it as that. I am just using our forum (forum = platform for discussion) to explain why I choose not to take part in this event. It is feedback, but not a complaint. Some will enjoy this event, and as I said, good luck to them.
    Last edited by newzealander; 11-14-16 at 12:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    But it's a long long event, not a ten day long storybook. There's plenty of time and so no wonder that the upgrade is more tap and time consuming. Otherwise we would be all done within a week and then complaining of boredom.

Honestly sometimes I think that no matter what S8 does all they get is complaints. It's not to say that everything has been rosy, we all remember the event that had serious issues and were impossible to finished without gemming (until corrections were applied). It's just to call for a balanced approach of both constructive feedback and gratitude.
    Yup, Every quest thread no matter what will have those complaints: "I'm out" "I quit" "Tired of tapping" "S8 is this and that" "I don't like this/that"
    Please, guys, if you don't enjoy it, we get it. But not all of us are like that.
    I personally enjoyed every update since I started playing this game few years back.
    Please, a little less negativity would be highly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by vlspd View Post
    I totally agree. Woods and Petals are the EASIEST materials.
    Every update has unsatisfied players and weird complains no matter what.
    We have plenty of time ahead, the quest is absolutely doable, it's optional.
    I'm really enjoying the fall update even though it's an energy consuming quest, and I have only one ali!
    Special thanks to those who give us Useful Information ahead of time !!! That helps to be prepared
    THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP THIS FORUM INFORMATIVE AND ON A POSITIVE NOTE
    I love CS! 😍🏰

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've added your post Emeral8x to the request for S8 help. Hold tight...
    Name:  swpic.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  6.8 KB

M is for Mod. Lol

BTW, I did not design this. Just re-sending it.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-14-16 at 01:48 AM. Reason: love it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Agree. I'm bowing out, and not in a sulking "bad, bad S8" way. I'm bowing out because I don't want to tap at trees and flowers for 3 weeks solid for a prize that doesn't offer me anything new. That's just not worthwhile for me. I don't mind long events, as long as there is some variety in what we are doing. This is THOUSANDS of taps on flowers and chops from trees. Good luck to those that carry on. It's just not the event for me.

Edit: I don't intend this post to be negative, although some will perceive it as that. I am just using our forum (forum = platform for discussion) to explain why I choose not to take part in this event. It is feedback, but not a complaint. Some will enjoy this event, and as I said, good luck to them.
    This is how I feel. Too much energy drain, plus it running at the same time as the racoon event, to earn something with such meagre drops is not for me. I entirely understand that these events have to be timed, and that S8 has to keep churning them out for people who have completed all the storyline goals. For those people, new things for the kingdom are important.

But I took the decision to drop out, which gives me 18 days to work on ordinary goals and a racoon. And I can't tell you how much better I feel for it.

No complaints: just a recognition that I need a break from these high demand events right now.