Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Will golden bands continue to drop while waiting for bouques to come in or is it a waste of energy chopping rocks after getting the first? I don't seem to be getting more than the one
    yes.. they still keep coming in.
    I've finished with Requests and also with crafting the AutumnRings.. they are still coming in.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    yes.. they still keep coming in.
    I've finished with Requests and also with crafting the AutumnRings.. they are still coming in.
    Thanks, I'll keep up the chopping then

Rhino Keeper
    I'm afraid I haven't met the cloud elves yet. Still working on that storyline, haven't had much chance to advance further with all the events.

Rhino Keeper
    at the beginning of events im always saying to my husband "oh man oh geeze this event is going to be so hard it is going to require so much stuff i dont think i will get it done in the alloted time period" and some how i always end up finishing early! haha im almost done now just one last lace adventure and a few beams. all without sopending gems! but i might play more than the average player here I still think it is achievable for everyone else there is a ton of time left.

i really love how much new content storm8 always has in store for us, they have sure put a lot into this game and maintain it better than alot of pay to play games like on consoles. i cant wait to get my doe

Executive Chef
    My question is.. Stag, Doe, both or only one?
    Tomorrow I'll be there and have to decide but at the moment, have no idea.
    Any suggestions?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Does someone have the Autumn Stag? Would love to have the inventory card and the info section. Well help me complete the last pieces: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1367370

Thanks
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by auroragal View Post
    The farm boosts are part of the Elf storyline. If you have been sending your goods via The elves they have been rewarding you with runes to spend. There is the special workshop to construct boosts. And one is the champion harvester. So so helpful (FYI 3-4 weeks in and still no gold runes).
    I have one gold rune, but not sure how I got it! My target is the Alicorn, but need ten gold for that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Does someone have the Autumn Stag? Would love to have the inventory card and the info section. Well help me complete the last pieces: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1367370

Thanks
    Yep, here he is:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	34571 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	105.7 KB 
ID:	34572

Looking great
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Ok guys, give it to me straight. I am starting /just a little bit into Part 6. Is there any chance I can finish, or should I stop wasting my resources?

Quote Originally Posted by notanimer View Post
    Ok guys, give it to me straight. I am starting /just a little bit into Part 6. Is there any chance I can finish, or should I stop wasting my resources?
    Don't see why not, if you've got plenty of time to play! The curtains take the most time, because each Adventure only returns 2or3 lace and you need lots! Give it a go....at least the carriage will look prettier than when it arrived, even if you don't finish!