Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/10 Update - Fall Queen Event! EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    I have been following this thread and don't think I have seen this asked/answered -apologies if I have missed it.

Does the fabric room adventure remain available the whole time once you have it -ie during part 7 as well?

Will just help with planning. Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I have been following this thread and don't think I have seen this asked/answered -apologies if I have missed it.

Does the fabric room adventure remain available the whole time once you have it -ie during part 7 as well?

Will just help with planning. Thanks
    Yes it stays... (Thank goodness!) so do all of the other crafts once they're unlocked.

I have bought the forest Queen bundle but it didn't go into my inventory, can anybody help me?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-14-16 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts and fixed spelling

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes it stays... (Thank goodness!) so do all of the other crafts once they're unlocked.
    Great thanks. By my calcs, that means I can play without going overboard and achieve this, so a big thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ayelet1234 View Post
    I have bought the forest Queen bundle but it didn't go into my inventory, can anybody help me?
    Force close your game. If still not there, I will move your post into the bugs forum so it can be checked for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Great thanks. By my calcs, that means I can play without going overboard and achieve this, so a big thumbs up
    you're welcome. All of the upgrade requirements and goals are complete in post 1 so I hope your planning goes well... Good luck!

I just want to keep plugging away at the beams, growing trees is such an energy drain. A new fully grown Autumn tree would have been so good...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Oh, I don't know, I think the events HAVE to be timed. Can you imagine the mess we'd have if some players were still working on winning the moonbase Crystal and others were sending out requests to get the Satyr and still others were asking questions about the Haunted Keep? We'd probably be complaining that S8 needs to focus on one thing at a time. Lol

I think complaints are a great way for S8 to get feedback about the things we don't enjoy, but timed events are necessary to keep things somewhat organized. As long as we get plenty of time to do the goals, no harm is really done. There will always be players who are too busy to complete the tasks, but many of us look forward to updates and getting new content.
    I think my point is less events not like the run we've had recently. I love this game generally. Just not at the moment with the continuous run of timed events. It used to be weeks of story line then one event then weeks of core storyline. Lately it's weeks of timed events one core story (elves) and weeks of timed events. I look forward to updates and getting new content and agree with everything else you've said.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    I've been getting on with it growin n choppin trees like a mad woman... a gardener and lumberjack I be. Also a curtain maker, raccoon scarer and soon to be a jeweler. My kingdom is a shambles and I'm so tempted to visit my taverns...all of them. I don't know why I took on this long energy guzzling event for just a dear but here I am.
    Hopefully my enthusiasm will be regenerated for future events.

I agree with New Zealander .....'Forum = platform for discussion'. All opinions should be valid surely. If we had only people who posted likes, and the people who didn't like things were afraid to post because it was seen as negative it would be very one sided and S8 would only be informed of that side. Of course, dislikes can be said in a nice way lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealantern View Post

BTW all my kingdoms are about to craft their first raccoon! Levels didn't matter in that event.
    Glad someone has I have 5 furs. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Lol, I haven't the patience to wait for S8 to fix this so here goes:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	168.2 KB 
ID:	34507

Beautiful deer, they look great together

And I like this too:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	34508

Enough for everyone to go around, lolol

Edit: It would have been nice with a 100 cap, so the golden (wedding/promise) bands came in even numbers...

Edit 2: Why were 10 autumn rings needed?

Edit 3: The crafts are gone from the workshop after completing the quest, but the market items such as the deer are still there.

Edit 4: And the adventure is gone too.
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 11-14-16 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Added reflection
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien