Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stuff is missing since maintenance

Grand Emperor
    The CM was giving us some general info and where to seek help for those affected. They were not the investigation findings. No conclusion until players work with Support to start the investigation. Hope this clarifies.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The CM was giving us some general info and where to seek help for those affected. They were not the investigation findings. No conclusion until players work with Support to start the investigation. Hope this clarifies.
    Okay thanks. I appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    A little update on this. The Community Manager has confirmed that anyone who has older seasonal items should still s5ee them, and the only way items can be removed from an account is if they are sold. You also may want to make sure you have checked all the categories and scrolled through all of the pages of the market to see your missing items, as unlocked items may only display at the end.

For those who are missing items, you will need to contact support so that an agent can review your accounts and determine what is missing. Since the missing items are different for each member, the agents can check your accounts individually. Thanks.
    Thanks, I appreciate the effort to help =)
    I looked through my items and it seems that the goal decoration from last Christmas is there, but things before that like e.g. Santa wallpaper, carolers, choirs and North Pole HQ seem to have disappeared.

I will double check again and contact support, thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate the effort to help =)
    I looked through my items and it seems that the goal decoration from last Christmas is there, but things before that like e.g. Santa wallpaper, carolers, choirs and North Pole HQ seem to have disappeared.

I will double check again and contact support, thanks!
    Submit the list to Support, it'll be very helpful for the Agent to investigate further. Thanks for your update.

New Resident

Missing items

A few of my decorations disappeared I was able to recover all but 1 and I can't find it anywhere on the list? How do I get it back?

Executive Chef
    if you're absolutely sure it's not in your design tabs, or somewhere out on your floor that you maybe accidentally moved it to, then try deleting the game off your device and reinstalling. all progress is saved on S8 servers, so you shouldn't lose anything else.

if you still can't find it, the customer service form is here: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlkat View Post
    A few of my decorations disappeared I was able to recover all but 1 and I can't find it anywhere on the list? How do I get it back?
    Please reinstall as twospoons suggested. If they're still missing, compile a list of missing items and send it to Support via support form so an agent can check your game and items.

Moved to issues forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12