Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bingo boosts?

Fashion Designer
    Just to add, in case the developers tweek the boosts:
    The breeding den boost is not working in the Arctic when activated in the mainland. The other types of boosts (nest, etc) seem to be transferring their power the Arctic just fine, haven't had any issues with those (so far).

By watching an actual clock, it is obvious the Arctic breeding time is not being reduced- it is still taking the full 4 hours to complete a breeding with the den boost activated. The one hour, heart-shaped boost timer appears at the bottom of the screen but, for some reason, the timer above the Arctic breeding den is not visible during a boosting period.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 12-17-16 at 08:52 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When you tap the farm boost, if you have either bought the boosts with gold or won free boosts while playing bingo, you will see how many you have.
    If you have no boosts then when you click the activate boost button your options will be greyed out.
    I have seven, 7 (x5 apple boosts) & two,2(x2 apple boosts).When I click the activate icon, both 7(x5) & 2(x2) apple boost are available(not greyed out). However after clicking on 2(x2)apple boost, the display just returns to the the main screen, showing the farm selected(highlighted) & the activate apple boost icon.

I have used Evolve, Breeding & Hatching boosts where after activation, the activate.icon changes to a 1hour countdown & the Evolve,Breeding,Hatching timer starts counting down in x2(2 sec) or x5 (5 sec) steps.

When trying to use farm boost, nothing happens, it just returns to the normal display. No countdown.icon & the farm timers are still at x1(1 sec) steps.

Playing DS on android.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    I have seven, 7 (x5 apple boosts) & two,2(x2 apple boosts).When I click the activate icon, both 7(x5) & 2(x2) apple boost are available(not greyed out). However after clicking on 2(x2)apple boost, the display just returns to the the main screen, showing the farm selected(highlighted) & the activate apple boost icon.

I have used Evolve, Breeding & Hatching boosts where after activation, the activate.icon changes to a 1hour countdown & the Evolve,Breeding,Hatching timer starts counting down in x2(2 sec) or x5 (5 sec) steps.

When trying to use farm boost, nothing happens, it just returns to the normal display. No countdown.icon & the farm timers are still at x1(1 sec) steps.

Playing DS on android.
    I've had the same, only with farm boosts, but find out something...
    If I push EXACTLY at the small clock next to the apple on the boost-icon, the boost starts just like the other boosts!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    If I push EXACTLY at the small clock next to the apple on the boost-icon, the boost starts just like the other boosts!
    Thank you for sharing this discovery.
    Tested that an x2 Farm boosts works when I pushed EACTLY at the small clock on the x2 apple-boost icon.
    THANK YOU Jackiesq.
    Last edited by retseho; 12-19-16 at 01:10 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I saw so timer of boost count a little strangely - example if start boost 10x counting per second is like -10, -10, -9, -10, -10, -9, ... etc.
    Why?
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

The Honorable Panda

Playing DS on android.
    I am not having this issue but I play on iOS. I will flag this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda

Playing DS on android.
    Hi guys. The team could not reproduce this issue on android. They will keep checking into it. For now please use the work around that Jackie suggested.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I love the boosts! Will they be available to buy outside the bingo game? Is the bingo game a permanent part of the game or does it have a final end date?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hi guys. The team could not reproduce this issue on android. They will keep checking into it. For now please use the work around that Jackie suggested.
    Some extra info for the developers:
    I play on a 12" Android tablet, haven't checked the boosts on my phone... Maybe the issue is only on larger screens...
    All other boosts I can click everywhere on the boosticon. Only the farmboosts (checked x2 and x5) the game shuts the boostpopup after clicking on the boosticon (somewhere, not at the clock), without doing anything. The number of boosts stays the same too.
    Everything works well clicking on the clockpart of the icon.

Hopefully this helps to reproduce the issue.
    Jackie
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 12-27-16 at 01:06 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Some extra info for the developers:
    I play on a 12" Android tablet, haven't checked the boosts on my phone... Maybe the issue is only on larger screens...
    All other boosts I can click everywhere on the boosticon. Only the farmboosts (checked x2 and x5) the game shuts the boostpopup after clicking on the boosticon (somewhere, not at the clock), without doing anything. The number of boosts stays the same too.
    Everything works well clicking on the clockpart of the icon.

Hopefully this helps to reproduce the issue.
    Jackie
    I have the same problem & use the work around shared by Jackie. I play on a 5.5" Samsung Galaxy Note2 LTE, model GT-N7105 running Android KitKat 4.4.2.
    Other boosts works without need to click EXACTLY on the small clock icon of the boost-icon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast