Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bingo boosts?

New Resident

Bingo boosts?

How exactly do these work? I've tried every kind food breeding etc it doesn't do anything except giving a time for 1 hour? Doesn't decrease my actual times for anything. I wasted gold finishing an evolution to put another in in case I had to already have the boost started still don't work?

edit(KP)

If you are having issues getting your boost to work try this:

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    I've had the same, only with farm boosts, but find out something...
    If I push EXACTLY at the small clock next to the apple on the boost-icon, the boost starts just like the other boosts!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-21-16 at 12:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    When you activate the boost it speeds up the countdown timer on that thing. If it's a 2x boost, you might not see much of a difference, but it's counting down two seconds at a time, versus one second. If you use the 5x boost, it's counting down 5 seconds at a time, you'll notice more of a difference with this one. On the 10x boost, it's counting down the time remaining time on your nest, farm, temple etc 10 seconds at a time.

Hope that makes sense.

New Resident
    Ok I get it now. I just assumed if it was 2x it would take half the time it normally would. Thought I was wasting my time with them but now I see how they can be helpful. Thank you so much 😊

New Resident
    I've done the same but it's not counting down any faster either at all.

Rhino Keeper

Breeding boost from bingo

Can someone please explain to me how to use the breeding boost? I bred a 40 hour diamond type and clicked on a 5x breeding boost. Nothing happened except a 1 hour count down. Did I use it wrong?
    Diamond dragons: Diamond 15 & 9, Infinity 11, Angel 10, Crusader 10 & 3, Mercury 9, Gold 9 & 3, Quetzal 3, and Valiant 7!
    Champions: Battlesteed 12, Chariot 10, Dueler 7, and Warrior Prince 7
    Level 120

Executive Chef
    No. You did it right. Since you used a 5X boost, you sped up breeding by 5 hours over the 1 hour count down. As it was for a 40 hour dragon, you would not have seen anything else happen.

Fashion Designer
    is the boost for farm reducing the time like the boost for breeding too?
    or does activating that gives you more food? (for example, twice the amt you are planting?)

i tried to click on boost for farm, remaining boost left did not change.
    and nth done to the timer it seems. i can still see activate icon still on. ( i used breeding boost b4, and i think after activating one, the icon will "turn off" and you cannot select anymore)

Rhino Keeper

Boost does not work.

I keep winning all of these boosts from bingo but when I try to use them they do nothing.
    I keep tapping on them and the tab just closes. No timer, No loss of the number of boosts remaining, just nothing.
    Does anyone else have this issue?
    Is there any fix?

Quote Originally Posted by papalove1 View Post
    I keep winning all of these boosts from bingo but when I try to use them they do nothing.
    I keep tapping on them and the tab just closes. No timer, No loss of the number of boosts remaining, just nothing.
    Does anyone else have this issue?
    Is there any fix?
    I have the same issue. Tried tapping on the boost before the activity or after starting it. It doesn't matter. It never works! What a gold trap! I used many gold to get through the tasks to create the bingos. Very disappointing.

my boosts aren't working at all either. wasted so much gold on this activity. now the steps are too hard for me to do even tho i've been playing since day one and have billions of coins and hundreds of dragons. some of the steps need certain dragons to breed and i don't have them after constant breeding of magic, mist, coral, sunlights, etc. over the years. (and those even with boosted breed often). this game is frustrating sometimes!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast