Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Medic Dragon: Battle Nov 11 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    Spirit warrior is being a major pain, diamond 15 X 3, fire 15, Air 15 & Stalwart 15 all defeated grrrrr
    I second the suggestion of a metal if you have it. Seems to be about the only one of mine that takes down champions.

Rhino Keeper
    Just put the Medic in storage and no gold spent thank goodness. Full list on top of page 3
    Last edited by marathon2615; 11-12-16 at 06:44 PM.

Executive Chef
    ★ dapper .. moonlight m m ♛

I took a while clearing this, sharing it here as alternative option against dapper (: good luck (:

Farm Supplier
    My landworm 13 just beat spirit warrior. Hope this might help.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally took down Spirit Warrior with Diamond 15 this morning after about 14 tries, 6 of which which were with Diamond. I don't know if this happens to anyone else but I have found that if I'm stuck on a tough dragon (normally a champion, which I'm battling with my Diamond) if it's my last battle before bed, which ever dragon is in the spa over night, normally comes out and wins straight away! As was the battle this morning! In fact I don't think this has failed to happen! I don't know if it's the extra hours in the spa that does it, but hopefully it stays like this!

Rhino Keeper
    Finished tournament on all three accounts. Full list on page 2.

Executive Chef
    Stuck on glitter, tried forest, dawntree, valiant, skeletal knight and so far nothing.

Day 2 on spirit warrior for my son. The time spent on some of these battles really needs to be looked at. Some folks have very few losses, others can't even come close. I still advocate after so many tries, you get to pass. There's got to be a light at the end of the tunnel without having to ultimate everything.

Rhino Keeper
    @ksbmommy
    for Glitter try high level dragon with yellow/green, purple/green, yellow/purple or with all three colors. For us worked three times Adventure12.

Fashion Designer
    Please help with Medic! Nothing is taking it down! Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Stuck on glitter, tried forest, dawntree, valiant, skeletal knight and so far nothing.

Day 2 on spirit warrior for my son. The time spent on some of these battles really needs to be looked at. Some folks have very few losses, others can't even come close. I still advocate after so many tries, you get to pass. There's got to be a light at the end of the tunnel without having to ultimate everything.
    For Glitter .....If your vailant is L15 try magic magic ....worked for me ....good luck
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast