Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Medic Dragon: Battle Nov 11 2016

Executive Chef
    Finally finished this one and medic is safely in storage.

Will help my son try and get through this one too. Hoping glitter goes down easy for him. That was the last one to really give me a hard time.

Rhino Keeper
    Since this tournament started for me on friday afternoon, I've been ALL Saturday and ALL Sunday trying to beat Spirit Warrior in round #12, without success. How, as a player that every hour takes the time to enter the game to play, should I react to this?? because I understand that if you want to win a prize it's going to take you an effort, but this is beyond what is fair. This is a joke.

Anyone have any luck with Sketetal Knight?? Diamond, elements, metal, beast, did not work. I am just about ready to not finish this one!!

Rhino Keeper
    Color me shocked. Got past Skeletal Knight with a record 2 losses. Full results here. Wonder how much trouble Medic will be...

15. Glitter 20 < RS15 bbB Lost: Lollipop 10 bbb
    16. Dark Prime Chrono 19 < White Glass 13 mM
    17. Skeletal Knight 20 < Passion 12 Mm Lost: Metal 15 bbb, White Glass 13 bbb

Quote Originally Posted by Krissyo3 View Post
    Anyone have any luck with Sketetal Knight?? Diamond, elements, metal, beast, did not work. I am just about ready to not finish this one!!
    After so many tries...i finally beat him with glasswing. Guardian angel came the closest to win. That's why i tried glasswing, if that didn't work, light mother was next to battle.
    Goodluck ☺

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    Since this tournament started for me on friday afternoon, I've been ALL Saturday and ALL Sunday trying to beat Spirit Warrior in round #12, without success. How, as a player that every hour takes the time to enter the game to play, should I react to this?? because I understand that if you want to win a prize it's going to take you an effort, but this is beyond what is fair. This is a joke.
    Been here so many times! Felt this way last tourney when I couldn't get past the second-to-last dragon, a champ. I just gave up, refused to spend gold. It seems so random and unfair at the same time :/

Rhino Keeper
    For anyone having trouble with Spirit Warrior the wifey just took hers down with chronicler level 11. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MsSpooky13 View Post
    Not sure if this will help anyone or not, but I just defeated Skeletal Knight with lvl 10 Passion (Bbb).
    I don't have Passion, no left or right hearted either, but it gave me the idea to try pink purple - and it worked! Bubble gum did the job. THANKS!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissyo3 View Post
    I got it with lvl 15 fire after diamond and infinity lost. I hope you already past it though

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MsSpooky13 View Post
    Not sure if this will help anyone or not, but I just defeated Skeletal Knight with lvl 10 Passion (Bbb).
    thanks for your suggestion. my lv 10 passion lost

Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    I won against Skeletal Knight with Bubble Gum (pink, purple), used b, M, m
    Hope that helps.
    i do not have bubble gum, used lavender lv 9 instead and lost again. i am starting to pull my hair now...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast