Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Medic Dragon: Battle Nov 11 2016

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Description for Medic Dragon (: ★

I wish it could really help other dragons in that way. You know, give it its own habitat and have other dragons come to it for a lower healing time than the spa (maybe like have it heal the other dragons in 30 minutes). That would be so cool for those who battled through the tournament and won.

Farm Supplier
    After many fights I still can not put down Skeleton Knight. fire lvl 15 x2, fire lvl1, mithic lvl 1, forrest, bubble, ballon, metal lvl 9, Old watcher, Galaxy, L Hero, ....
    I stop counting and I don't care if I dont win this dragon. They went to far with this tournamenta and it's obvious why...

Farm Supplier
    I was also stuck on skeletal knight for almost one day. My Diamond lv 15 finally beat him after
    trying 5 times. I also tried Infinity several times and other dragons.
    Good luck and don't give up

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Congrats (:

I share the same sentiments, ditto in medical line (:

Thanks S8 for remembering us (:
    Thanks...

Hi! It's really nice to know you here.

Yea, I agree and I hope in the future we'll have another dragons with the same theme (Medical), maybe Doctor dragon, Nurse dragon, Phlebotomist dragon, Pharmacist dragon, etc, plus we can use those medical dragons to heal another injury/exhausted dragons from the battle arena in our island instead of the only healing spring (spa) we had on our island (maybe with the help of those medical dragons, we can shorten the healing time)... That would be a great and cool new feature.
    Last edited by stevenlee2905; 11-14-16 at 09:02 AM. Reason: ETA

Executive Chef
    I forgot to write down my wins after round 4 and didn't remember until about round 8 so I stopped tracking. But I won Medic this morning. Lost the first time with a level 13 Little Hero but won with a level 10 Portal dragon.

I beat Skeletal Knight with a level 10 Metal.

Good luck to all still fighting it out!

Executive Chef
    After spending forever on spirit warrior and glitter (he was relentless trying every single hour he was awake), I finally decided to ultimate the skeletal knight instead of trying to fight it on my sons account. His spa line is so long, it will take days to clear.

Medic went down to his level 4 godmother rather easily. Dark Prime Chrono was no match for her either. She really saved the day!

We will work on getting his diamond to a 15, his Paladin to a 15 and his metal to a 10. Those three goals alone will take a lot of food but it should help. He does have some good luck with his lower level dragons but those champs and corrupts **** him each tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    Done trying, only spent 2 gold speeding up a round, been stuck on Skeletal Knight, when I normally can take out champs with 1 or 2 hits during non tournament battles. This dragon by far is not worth ultimate on that and then to attempt to take Medic down that quick when it sounds like many are having issues with him as well. These tournaments are so outrageous anymore. Can't wait to see the fun headed our way tomorrow!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JetteG View Post
    I was also stuck on skeletal knight for almost one day. My Diamond lv 15 finally beat him after
    trying 5 times. I also tried Infinity several times and other dragons.
    Good luck and don't give up
    It took me all day Saturday and 5 battles on Sunday to beat Skeletal Knight, probably 25 battles in all.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Farm Supplier
    Took me more than one day, almost 2 days for Skeletal Knight and I did not finish turn. because I dont wont to spend 30 gold. Could not care less...
    One more reason to grab a life...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910