Information about the Troll Tokens
* You can have a max of 120 tokens of silver type ones in inventory.
* You can have a max of 99 gold tokens in inventory.
Shield Token - awarded when attacking skunkupines, fangbeasts, dire boars, wisps, aquanthers, blue dire boars, glimmer golems, purle glimmer golems | +Skunkupine Statue | + Unicorn (all the time)
Staff Tokens - awarded upon defeating dire boars, blue dire boars, Aquanthers and glimmer golems | +Dire boar Statue | Beastbane Display (all of the time) | Unicorn (all the time)
Sword Tokens - awarded upon defeating fangbeasts, dire boars, Aquanthers and glimmer golems | +Fangbeast Statue | Beastbane Display (all of the time) | Unicorn (all the time) | Royal Dark Unicorn (all the time)
Gold Troll Tokens - Gold Hunter Trade craft in the Trade Wagon | Princess Lorelei's Fountain (random during hunt) | Beastbane Display (all of the time) | Legendary Trap (see separate post) | Unicorn (all the time) | Troll Camp from The Sleeping Dragon event
Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-04-18 at 08:53 PM.
Information about the Statues
History of the Statues
* The 3 monster statues were originally awarded as decoration for completing Season 1.
* Season 2 saw the return of the statues as a source of drops of specific types of tokens. Once placed on your board they have a 22 hour collection timer on them.
* In Season 3, the 3 statues became a craft in the Trade Wagon. They were only available as a craft, not a reward from goals. The craft was only available during this season. [This craft is no longer available; it was exclusive to Season 3.] | Skunkupine - 10 gold tokens | Fangbeast - 25 gold tokens | Dire boar - 50 gold tokens
* The statues have not been available for players as separate crafts or rewards since season 3.
Drops from Statues:
Skunkupine Statue: shield tokens (around 5 per collection)
Fangbeast Statue: sword tokens (around 2 per collection)
Dire boar Statue: staff tokens (around 1 per collection)
Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-26-17 at 10:45 PM.
Information about Monsters!
As more seasons of monster hunts have been released, the types and number of monsters is also increasing. This post will help you know where to spawn the different types of monsters in the Glimmerwood!
Season 11 (released January 2018) also released lots of baby monsters which are available to craft in Ivy's Magic Nursery. There is a separate thread on these babies available in the Hub. With the release of baby monsters, all of these monsters now drop their own milk which is used to craft baby animals.
Season 13 changed the spawn of the blue dire boar from once a day spawn to multi spawn. Continuing to chop a dead tree will spawn more blue dire boars.
Further information about Monsters can be found here in this link to the Information Nugget on Beasts
Monsters available during a Monster Hunt:
* Purple Glimmer Golem | 90 hits | spawns from all horses, clydesdales, (not horses from Baron's Tent) | multi-spawn | drops shield tokens when defeating and once fully defeated will also drop sword and staff tokens and glimmer fragments.
* Blue Dire Boar | 30 hits | spawns from a dead tree | multi-spawn | drops shield tokens when defeating and once fully defeated will also drop sword and staff tokens and normal dire boar drops like boar pelt and boar tusks.
* Level 5 Jousting Arena | spawns a random beast at collection - skunkupine, fangbeast, dire boar (they all drop silver tokens once defeated)
* Season 5 Training Dummy | spawns a fangbeast (not every time)
* Fangbeasts | 5 hits | spawn from all normal animals (cows, chickens, pigs), Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings (stable, hatchery, farmhouses), Fangbeast Trap (5 gems), Glimmeregg Bunny, Season 5 Training Dummy (keep checking the Inventory Guide for up to date places of where fangbeasts can spawn from as new items are added which also spawn these monsters. | drops shield tokens when defeating and once fully defeated will also drop sword and staff tokens and normal fangbeast drops like fur, rat tail etc.
* Lair of Beasts | spawns various monsters - skunkupines, fangbeasts, direboars, trolls. Was a prize from an event and not available for separate purchase.
Season 11 introduced the Glimmer Golem which is now available all the time through chopping rock outcroppings.
* Glimmer Golem | 10 hits | spawns from rock outcroppings | drops shield tokens during monster hunts and chance of golem milk between events.
These monsters available during normal game play also drop silver tokens during Monster Hunts.
* Aquanther | spawn from mermaid related items
* Marmosea | spawn from cursed reefs mainly, prison
* Dire boars
* Glimmer Golems
* Wisps | spawn from cloudberry and grand rooted Lilian
Season specific monster spawns: each season may release a new animal available for crafting in the Trade Wagon. You might need to collect from a farmhouse or cows and pigs to gather tokens specific to that animal.
* eg, Wyvern - cows, pigs
Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-19-18 at 07:17 PM.
Information about the Wizard's Portal!
Wizard's Portal (2x2) limit 2 Cannot be sold
Info: A Resource Building Collect from it to gain Energy.
Crafted: Trade Wagon, 5 hours - 85 troll token, 20 staff token, 5 lumin essence
Collection time: 5 hours
Speed up: 10 gems
Level 1: craft and place | drops 4 energy
Level 2: 15 staff token, 20 troll token, 2 spellbound block, 2 spellbound beam | drops 5 energy
Level 3: 18 staff, 22 troll token, 4 spellbound block, 4 spellbound beam | drops 6 energy
Level 4: 20 staff, 23 troll token, 1 earthen block, 1 earthen beam | drops 7 energy
Level 5: 22 staff, 25 troll token, 2 earthen block, 2 earthen beam | drops 8 energy
Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-05-18 at 09:48 PM.
Information from players about strategies and what to craft!
If you click on the double blue arrow it will take you to the original post where they may be further discussion about that post.
Originally Posted by federerGOAT